• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Nigelp

Tapatalk formatting

I think i've found out how to get around the problem of the text being down the side. To avoid this, take the photo first and put it on direct from camera photo and not gallery. Then type your text and press send. It seems to be formatting correctly for me doing that now. 

I downloaded Tapatalk when I first joined TWF.  I just did not get on with it in anyway.  I added the TWF icon to my home screen and log in from that.  Tapatalk is the work of the devil, IMO.  :evil9kf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

I downloaded Tapatalk when I first joined TWF.  I just did not get on with it in anyway.  I added the TWF icon to my home screen and log in from that.  Tapatalk is the work of the devil

I agree with this. Just couldn't get on with it at all.

• Like 1

Tapatalk is amazing! Much easier to use forums on iPhone compared to browsing through Safari.

• Like 1

Like Igerswis I'm often out and using my mobile phone so tapatalk works perfectly for forums, just take a pic on the old phone and put it on in seconds is there a twf app i'm missing or are the rest of the above comments relating to using a laptop? 

• Like 1