• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

22FBEC30-83F6-4436-966B-5411F3591CA0.jpg

Hi,,

has anyone any idea what make and cal this movement is ..?

Many thanks 

I gather balance is missing? It is possible there may be marks on the dial side of the movement. Does watch have a name on the Dial?. Also a picture of otherside of movement may help as some can tell by that

Am I right in thinking that the caseback is actually hinged to the case? Quite an early feature, that, and I also would like to know what the name on the dial is. In fact, as stdape suggests above, a couple more different views of watch and movement would be helpful.

Hi,,, thanks fir the replies,,, no name on the dial but I’ve uploaded a pic of under the dial,, just says 45 and 639 ...

663C5D82-61A4-4473-B545-E879B09C2C42.jpg

3 hours ago, MIC said:

Hi,,, thanks fir the replies,,, no name on the dial but I’ve uploaded a pic of under the dial,, just says 45 and 639 ...

663C5D82-61A4-4473-B545-E879B09C2C42.jpg

Difficult to identify older movements, you could try this advanced search page on Ranft's database, check the boxes that apply to your movement it will narrow down the search and then make yourself a coffee and head through the results!! Good luck

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-2uswk.cgi?1&ranfft