• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

April 1st - WRUW

Cassie-O

1 minute ago, rhaythorne said:

Casio G-Shock DW5600BBN-1ER now on 24mm Zulu strap with black hardware.  Much better than the standard strap I think.

Casio%20G-Shock%20DW5600BBN-1ER%20201904

May have to get the same strap for mine :thumbs_up:

Today I am wearing this as I need a bit of brightening up on a dreary Monday morning - have a good week all :) 

AXVacfp.jpg

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

I am wearing my newest acquisition .... gutted though .... I wore it this morning whilst using my blast furnace in the work shop ... School boy error....

creative-watches-3-1.jpg

Takes a real man to wear a symbol of dali-esque floppiness on his wrist :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

I am wearing my newest acquisition .... gutted though .... I wore it this morning whilst using my blast furnace in the work shop ... School boy error....

creative-watches-3-1.jpg

WOW, MAN!! That takes me back to my Hippy Days in the 70s  when I was smoking those naughty African Woodbines & swallowing those funny little tablets, it  makes my brain go all funny Man! 1104972578_(68).gif.8733c7d94092434d117d96373798329c.gif

:laugh:

NB. I would like to assure everyone that I`m a good boy now only taking prescribed medication & not even drinking alcohol 426176607_(45).gif.c6ff224976e8d4f5ed3912aebe935a62.gif 1844840414_(6).gif.5e08a8afad27f0125f7a00ff1eb07393.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1