• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
NOTSHARP

WAYW Sat 13 th.

3 hours ago, Graham60 said:

morning :)

Parnis diver today, bzd 381a (Miyota 8215), wrong date :ooops:which I've since corrected (don't know why I thought it was the 12th, must be old age creeping in :laugh:)

Parnis bzd 381a (Miyota 8215)

that looks superbly made and finished! Not a homage either is it? Are they proving what they can do like Toyota did when they brought out the Lexus and wiped the floor with the w126 S Class? Nice looking watch. :oncoming-fist:

looks like it might mimic the lexus in the watch world and wipe the floor with the omega smp and rolex sub from the photo it looks mint! :swoon:

1 hour ago, Rotundus said:

Mine is slightly hung over from time to time ... Taking wife to dentist before weekly Sainsbury-fest...

2019-04-13_09-25-08

thats an interesting piece! Lovely. 

its not grey! destroyed my theory contrived in the blingy rolex thread. :clapping-hands:

• Like 5

I don't often change half-way through the day, unless I am about to undertake something that needs a G-shock, but this came in, and I also don't actually need to tell the time much on a Saturday, thought this would be a good opportunity to wear another undecipherable watch!

56821239_130056904732222_152203562399983

Happy Saturday!  I've joined the Seiko boys at last!

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

that looks superbly made and finished! Not a homage either is it? Are they proving what they can do like Toyota did when they brought out the Lexus and wiped the floor with the w126 S Class? Nice looking watch. :oncoming-fist:

looks like it might mimic the lexus in the watch world and wipe the floor with the omega smp and rolex sub from the photo it looks mint! :swoon:

It's one of the few they do that's not a homage. Rotor could be a bit quieter :laugh: but think it's great value at the price, and it does look good. At the moment you can pick them up on Ali from £76 upwards, depending which shop you pick, if you go direct to Parnis themselves it's £123 and quicker delivery (included in price) by DHL. Think the general feeling is there's better QC on the watches from Parnis site (where I got mine) than from Ali.

• Like 1

Just now, Graham60 said:

It's one of the few they do that's not a homage. Rotor could be a bit quieter :laugh: but think it's great value at the price, and it does look good. At the moment you can pick them up on Ali from £76 upwards, depending which shop you pick, if you go direct to Parnis themselves it's £123 and quicker delivery (included in price) by DHL. Think the general feeling is there's better QC on the watches from Parnis site (where I got mine) than from Ali.

I had a PARNIS Portuguese that was good but a bit noisy on the rotor, then i had a couple bought of the bay an LV Hulk homage and BLNR homage both with miyota and for 65 quid you couldn't ask for more, bit of play in the end links, but overall excellent fun for little cash.  The BLNR went as a prize on here ended up with @RWP and disappeared. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ong said:

Managed to prise the O and W off my wrist and wearing my  Breitling Superocean today. 

large.IMG_20190413_093812.jpg.b9cc9bea2b0159380fbc0914b7fe2e15.jpg

Now THAT'S a Breitling! :1st-place-medal:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This one for me today............Cant decide if I prefer it on the bracelet, or a leather strap though!..

20190413-121516.jpg

• Like 16

I've been wearing this all week. It's gained about 15 seconds a day, which is a bit much for me though within specs for a 6r15. I bought an uncle seiko tropic for it which is excellent. No lint or dust at all.

ef1186e995b34fd67eecdb11f44bbd62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, badgersdad said:

I've been wearing this all week. It's gained about 15 seconds a day, which is a bit much for me though within specs for a 6r15. I bought an uncle seiko tropic for it which is excellent. No lint or dust at all.ef1186e995b34fd67eecdb11f44bbd62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can be regulated better than that.

Great Watch.

• Like 3

Casio Solar today. Only £30 for a solar powered, 100m water resistant watch with date window and a copper coloured rotating bezel. I like it anyway...

292852099020201.jpg?r1024x1024

:)

Edited by alxbly
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alxbly said:

I like it anyway

me too, lume looks mint - I love by 30 quid timex for similar reasons (with brass bezel, but markers not lumed, only hands) lol, I even gave it a cyclops ha ha

Just now, suzublu said:

very pleased with it

superb

• Like 1

Changed to Explorer II hasn't been worn for a couple of months

large.P8130062s.jpg.172f0b825a0e099d433792499cb2e4c4.jpg

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, JoT said:

Changed to Explorer II hasn't been worn for a couple of months

Not wearing that for a couple of months is sacrilege...:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Trying today a new "rusty" alligator strap with bronze stitching and bronze buckle for my Mokume Gane (Bronze & SS) :)

IMG-9152-1-1600x1200.jpg

• Like 14