• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
deano1956

I joined the CW club

due to a recent dispatch of a couple of watches I had two spaces to fill , one will be filled if FED EX EVER deliver it ( two days now on the van for delivery!), I was on the look out for another quartz grab and go , I could not make my mind up on one, and up pops this from this from this very parish (S Corner)from MrF-UK82 (aka chris), right combination of quartz, size, dial. bezel and hands and topped of on a bracelet ( always buy the bracelet with the watch) with a CW leather strap, virtually brand new 2019 full set, at a very reasonable price ,would have bee rude to refuse :biggrin:, dispatched with haste (thanks) arrived today,probably seen before via MrF-UK82 but showing again by me a happy bunny thank you MrF-UK82

deano

9Juhuc8.jpg

1eFqKfD.jpg

3RpY57q.jpg

016WFfn.jpg

very Tudor esq

67sttEZ.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Badman67 said:

Let's see the car

tis posted but this is it , but will be slightly different next week when I paint the top:biggrin:

deano

zk11dG4.jpg

• Like 4