Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Cassie-O

Describe yourself in one word

Recommended Posts

Describe yourself in one word and explain why. 

For me it has to be...

Eccentric, as I'm sure most of you know I'm not a typical 29 year old female.  I like being different and having my own style.  I don't care what people think of me, that's their problem.      I hope that doesn't scare some of you off! 

Cassie 

 :laughing2dw::king:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Fabulous', dahling...

Oh...that's two...sorry...:sorry:

...and I don't have to explain...I'm an OAP.....:laughing2dw:

Oh all right...because I'm officially an old git now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I'm an OAP.....:laughing2dw:

Are you changing your username to Roger the Codger in 10 working days?  :laughing2dw:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a complete **** !

Because everyone says so.

Edited by WRENCH
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wife describes me as "selfish", with all the interests I have & the money I blow ,I guess there might be some truth in that :laugh:

deano

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

I am a complete **** !

Hunk?  :whistle::laughing2dw:

Edited by The Mystery Bidder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

Hunk?  :whistle::laughing2dw:

There is a U and a N in it somewhere. :laughing2dw:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

There is a U and a N in it somewhere. :laughing2dw:

I was trying to be kind.  :tongue:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OAF....yes....I'm definitely one of them....old age farters...these days I have to accurately interpret the messages coming from the clacker valve...is it going to be a sneaky puff, or a monumental download? A mistake can be embarrasing.....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rowena says we make a good team. I could, therefore be a team player.:jawdrop1:

Perhaps I'm just good at making her mistakes right without letting on she's made any?:rolleyes:

In a word, I'm a Husband.:)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

Describe yourself in one word and explain why. 

For me it has to be...

Eccentric, as I'm sure most of you know I'm not a typical 29 year old female.  I like being different and having my own style.  I don't care what people think of me, that's their problem.      I hope that doesn't scare some of you off! 

Cassie 

 :laughing2dw::king:

Thought you were at least 59 with your David Jason fetish and all... haha

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

Thought you were at least 59 with your David Jason fetish and all... haha

 

tumblr_m2j2fo9K7F1r8yl76o4_250.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect this photo would probably describe how some people might see me...

 

Image result for unhinged door

 

Whereas  I think this suits me better...

 

Image result for Biggles

 

 

Now where did I put those tablets my GP prescribed me?:huh:  :laugh:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

normal

19 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

'Fabulous', dahling...

Oh...that's two...sorry...:sorry:

...and I don't have to explain...I'm an OAP.....:laughing2dw:

Oh all right...because I'm officially an old git now.

id just describe you as 'ok'

2 hours ago, WRENCH said:

According to my wife; Dour.

i think you are probably 

normal. like me

can we have this thread where we get to describe other members in one word. 

2 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

I suspect this photo would probably describe how some people might see me...

 

Image result for unhinged door

 

Whereas  I think this suits me better...

 

Image result for Biggles

 

 

Now where did I put those tablets my GP prescribed me?:huh:  :laugh:

i think you are probaly like michael ciane, in the italian job. In one word 'kind'. On the basis you are used to having to be in control of a load of complete nutters who could be dangerous, like say bond and therefore your better judgement, tells you to treat them kindly, for your own safety and sanity. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...