• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
relaxer7

2019 watch trends

10 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

My word,that’s a horrible looking thing.

As almost every Graham is. But, hey, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Cheers 

Dimi 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, relaxer7 said:

I’m not sure who’d be buying the Graham Brexit watch!

I can think of a few, although they'd be viewing it with an Endoscope.

• Haha 2

I've seen luminox quite a bit recently, namely on bear grylls wrist..

Oh by the way this is my first post for 10 years. :laugh:

Edited by Simon M
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, relaxer7 said:

I think there’s quite a few interesting model’s here – that said, I’m not sure who’d be buying the Graham Brexit watch!

https://www.watchpro.com/2019-watch-trend-report-baselworld-and-beyond/

I'm a huge fan of how Graham watches look, but now how they would fit and feel on the wrist. However, of all their watches the Brexit, given the political content, would be my absolute favorite by far! If I were filthy rich I'd buy it just to own it proudly! And I'm not even British, just a huge supporter of the movement.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Simon M said:

I've seen luminox quite a bit recently, namely on bear grylls wrist..

Oh by the way this is my first post for 10 years. :laugh:

We'll have none of that speedposting here! :laughing2dw:

• Haha 3

Lazy journalism to start an article with about bronze. With the exception of Panerai, they are all Johnny come lately's copying the trend micro brands began years ago. And what do they do with it? Create a new range? Nope, they just stick it on an existing watch and say, 'hey, look how great this looks in Bronze' and most of the time it doesn't really. On saying that, according to Chris Ward in a recent interview, bronze makes up 20% of their current sales. They will all be next to worthless in a few years,

Then they talk about ladies wearing larger watches and automatics as if this is new! Jeez, my other half has been wearing her 39mm Hydroconquest for 5 years. The biggest watch she owns is one of the large Timex adventure things. Her favourite is the 37mm Bremont White Solo. She's trying to persuade me to buy her a Longines Tonneau watch, which is a bit of a cheek, as she earns much more than me now I am on a pension. 

I have been buying green dialled watches - and chucking many away - for years. I think I have 6 now. Glad to learn I am a trend setter! :biggrin:

liked the oris and the bremont - not so keen on the GS (which is not like me at all)

the rest didnt do anything for me … meh