• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I would have liked the video to show more shots of the watch as a whole, perhaps through 360 degrees and in normal daylight. Having said that, it does seem to be a good looking watch and adds to the growing list of classically styled dive watches on the market.

I really - and quite irrationally - dislike angular cases on dive watches. I don't know why. I've even got a cushion case diver I quite enjoy.

I suspect more angular case styles are going to be big things in 2019 though. Have seen a few up coming releases like this.

Hopefully an acquired taste, rather than a phobia!

6 hours ago, Always"watching" said:

I would have liked the video to show more shots of the watch as a whole, perhaps through 360 degrees and in normal daylight. Having said that, it does seem to be a good looking watch and adds to the growing list of classically styled dive watches on the market.

I tried to post a link to the full Kickstarter page that has quite a bit of detailed information... But for some reason it just links to the vid only?

They do have the best foreword of any Kickstarter campaign ever though...

"The current font on the dial, though it says "Sovereignty", appears to look like "Povereignty" instead. As such, for the productional model of the Sovereignty, we will be making a change to the font of the word "Sovereignty". The new font features a more cursive print that gives the dial a certain air of elegance. The layout of the dial remains unchanged."

:biggrin:

Edited by ry ry

I was looking closely at this one but the 'Beyond Horizons' put me off, especially as it's in a different font from the others.

Whilst I like it a lot - and I hope it gets funded - it doesn't really grab me as being substantially different to a lot of other dive watches.

I find it difficult to recognise all these design nods to the naval vessels that it says it has.

I see this campaign got pulled.

Not sure what happened - I note from the comments section that the Creator seemed to stop responding and investors started withdrawing - all very strange.

Does anyone else have further information?