• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Decker

Forum donations link "help"

@kevkojak has started a competition thread in which he says there is a link to enable forum donations . This is the 1st I have heard of this  but for the life of me I can`t find the link . Now I just know I am missing something obvious hear & this will make me look even more stupid than normal but could some kind soul help this luddite out as I like the idea of contributing to the up keep of the forum even if only in a small way.

Right over on the right hand side of the screen, scroll right down to the bottom.

Edited by kevkojak
  • Thanks 1

Go to TWF homepage and just near the bottom of the page on the right hand side is a box " Forum Donations"  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kevkojak said:

Right over on the right hand side of the screen, scroll right down to the bottom.

14 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

Go to TWF homepage and just near the bottom of the page on the right hand side is a box " Forum Donations"  :thumbsup:

Thank you gents I just knew I was missing the obvious :bash:

• Like 1