• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
JoT

Tuesday 23rd April Back To Work Wear

Still on vacation - Zim UFO on Poljot shouldered bracelet. - it's all a bit ... Russian!

57503977_131754581229121_134847148585281

but nice sunburst 

Have a good day - I'll let you know how mine goes after I get news from the garage (engine management light on ...)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Back to work watch...(only 6 more days to go!  :yahoo:)

Casio GW-3500B G Shock Aviator.

Casio GW-3500B G Shock Aviator lume

Bet you can't wait Rog. I was in exactly the same position this time last year and can recommend retirement. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning all, this Omega “pie pan” Constellation, calibre 561, from circa 1966 today. :)

Omega Pie pan Constellation cal 561 circa 1966

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Back to work watch...(only 6 more days to go!  :yahoo:)

31 minutes ago, ong said:

Bet you can't wait Rog. I was in exactly the same position this time last year and can recommend retirement. 

Retirement is the time in your life when time is no longer money.  :laugh:

Edited by The Mystery Bidder
Wrong info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning chaps

Second of the quartz's to be set to the correct time.

Apologies it's an old picture CBA to take a new one.

26c0a1e9731b865e18da14b6e2e0050c.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

• Like 10

Nae sleep till Scotland !!!

2019-04-23_08-08-58

Not back to work until Sunday ... Nae sleep till Scotland :zany-face:

• Like 17

Not back to work as retired,I was offered paid work last week,had to lie down I came over quite faint:bash:.Nasty four letter word .

large.A2967E59-5ADD-4218-A79C-5CC82E5D0FD6.jpeg.d2731d9b30a64d2bd2b0a1c89ad459b7.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

Good morning, swatch solo black 40mm.603e4ae6ec6b8e028c67f91406f413cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Still on vacation - Zim UFO on Poljot shouldered bracelet. - it's all a bit ... Russian!
57503977_131754581229121_1348471485852811264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=6b8da457ac6dc93472a959c68b52bfa1&oe=5D7051A2
but nice sunburst 
Have a good day - I'll let you know how mine goes after I get news from the garage (engine management light on ...)
Not the EML...good luck with that, its often something and nothing. Not a diesel is it with DPF?

Me too.

Nae sleep till Scotland !!!
33797721858_4614de57c5_b.jpg
Not back to work until Sunday ... Nae sleep till Scotland :zany-face:

You might see Donald Trump up there in June. Hes going to his golf course after seeing the Queen. Do you like Golf? What about chinos and polo shirts?

• Like 6

Never realised we had so many youngsters on the forum - keep up the good work while I continue to enjoy retirement :thumbs_up:

As the sun continues to shine and make me keep mowing the lawn I thought this one today to remind me that winter is on the way.

large.omega-2010-olympics-thumb-660x880-22212.jpg.356a98df5a14a7de1553a5aaaa66d131.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Not a diesel is it with DPF?

No, I am hoping it is something and nothing - battery went flat when I left interior light on, EML came on when I gave it Frankenstein's 'therapy' and woke the thing up again! Deep joy.  Meanwhile I AM in a Fiat Multipla diesel - it takes a licking and keeps on ticking! (Not sure that ticking sound is good, but as long as she don't stop ...)

Edited by Jet Jetski
More
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

No, I am hoping it is something and nothing - battery went flat when I left interior light on, EML came on when I gave it Frankenstein's 'therapy' and woke the thing up again! Deep joy.  Meanwhile I AM in a Fiat Multipla diesel - it takes a licking and keeps on ticking! (Not sure that ticking sound is good, but as long as she don't stop ...)

it might have cancelled it again by taking the battery negative lead off and leaving it off for a while, sounds like a fault code has been tripped somewhere that needs cancelling so unless youve got a code reader it probably needed to go in to go on the diagnostics, modern cars are a pain this way, i bought a code reader so i could switch them off after reading them if nothing was wrong. 

sounds like something and nothing probably cost you 30 quid to read it and switch it off. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

You might see Donald Trump up there in June. Hes going to his golf course after seeing the Queen. Do you like Golf? What about chinos and polo shirts?

No, yes and sometimes !

Only there till Saturday this trip ... 

• Like 2