• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
JayDeep

Most recent in!

Loving it so far. Moljina manual movement. Feels good, looks okay, need a new strap as I never like thin material or something that doesn't taper.

The case is really nice because the lugs almost look like an afterthought, which is a cool design and effect, especially the way they curve in. Not sure if it's vintage or not, maybe someone more knowledgeable can help?

It's running a little slow, maybe a minute per day, which really doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure it can be regulated if I really wish to, which at this point I don't.

large.20190422_144912-1.jpg.5e99a42052a6d6a53e378eb120ff354c.jpglarge.20190422_144919-1.jpg.37e67db3dee9d37ab2cfdad91f4999db.jpglarge.20190422_144839-1.jpg.cd23fe3e494dbbbc07de03d99d75d3fe.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, niveketak said:

Nice watch Jay I like a big face gives it a presence.

Thanks Kev!

I like that :thumbs_up:

I call first dibs on it when your bored and getting rid of it. :naughty:

Edited by Cyclops930
  • Haha 1

looks smart Jay, lugs are ornate but to me it doesnt look vintage, i think its new, it looks like a modern printed dial for example and the size too. It looks to big to be an oldie. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JayDeep said:

The case is really nice because the lugs almost look like an afterthought, which is a cool design and effect, especially the way they curve in. Not sure if it's vintage or not, maybe someone more knowledgeable can help?

You can buy the cases. Quite a few sellers also use the same one. Take a little extra care while wearing the watch as it doesn't have the shock protection you are used to 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KAS118 said:

That does look nice (the watch not the jumper :biggrin:) - what is the lume like on it though?

Atrocious. The hands only and doesn't last long at all.

6 hours ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Nice watch mate... Not sure on the jumper though... :whistle:

Thanks mate! Yeah I recently decided to bring back the 90s and bought several color block rugbys. I love the colors, so vibrant and retro is in.

• Like 1