UK Watch Forum banner

Seriously though, how do I post pics

4K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  Biker 
#1 ·
I can still upload to my gallery and edit, but the little toggle that once allowed me to add my gallery photos to a post is no longer where it was or visible all...

What's been changed or what am I missing?

#10 ·
Just started using Tapatalk whatever its called.... as I was also having issues with various other platforms if an old Computer illiterate like me can use it so it must be easy.

#27 ·
Yeah I can't figure out how to "copy paste" from gallery either. I see a delete or share option. Share only gives Twitter, Facebook and a couple other social media things I don't use at all. I can copy the URL but when I try to use the add image URL it just won't do it, flashes red and goes nowhere. So I'm still lost.

#29 ·
I use copy/paste to add my gallery pics to posts all the time as it's quicker than using the 'Insert other media' button. I have my gallery permanently open in another tab, find the pic I want, cursor on it and R click, select 'copy image', come back to my post, R click again and select 'paste' and it's done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.