• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Mrs Wiggles

Anybody know anything about EDISON watches

I have researched them as best as I can, but can't find what movement is used. It is a "Kickstart" business, although I don't know if they still exist. The prices of the watches vary incredibly. They claim all their watches have sapphire windows, and Swiss movements. So, does anyone know anything else about them I couldn't find ? 

No idea about their watches but they had a connection to a lighthouse. :clap:

If this is what you're taking about, then I highly advise you avoid. It looks like absolute Chinese fashion ripoff trash. Not even good designs, let alone garbage quality, typically. I could never look at that and be happy.

5 hours ago, Simon M said:

Never heard of them mate. Why do you ask?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I can pick up a nice moon phase watch for about £50. They claim all their watches sapphire windows and Swiss movements. They put silly MRP's on them, but to be fair they aren't the only ones

7 minutes ago, Mrs Wiggles said:

I can pick up a nice moon phase watch for about £50. They claim all their watches sapphire windows and Swiss movements. They put silly MRP's on them, but to be fair they aren't the only ones

Don't know if i'd expect much from them for £50

5 hours ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Don't know if i'd expect much from them for £50

The full price supposedly  is £599, although I doubt anyone has paid close to that. It may well be a bargain for £50, or it may be a heap of crap, that's why I asked if anyone knew anything about them 

26 minutes ago, Mrs Wiggles said:

The full price supposedly  is £599, although I doubt anyone has paid close to that. It may well be a bargain for £50, or it may be a heap of crap, that's why I asked if anyone knew anything about them 

Two words come to my mind... The first word is bull... :laugh:

• Haha 1

It WILL be a heap of crap if it's £50. Probably a £10 watch + packaging + Kickstarter fees etc, they'll need to make a profit and they'll make one at £50.

• Like 1

Cant expect much for that price.

37 minutes ago, Mrs Wiggles said:

They got the decimal point in the wrong place :ooops:

Well, I couldn't help but give it a go so I offered £30. He refused the offer, so now it's a thing of the past. I sold a cheap watch yesterday, and treated myself to the watch below. I used to own one in a different colour, but sold it when I considered 42mm a minimum. Although Invicta make some really horrible watches, they also make a few decent ones, and this is pretty good for the money

et0Az7a.jpg