• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

G Shock question answered

niveketak

I posted a couple of weeks ago about getting a G Shock but being confused by the various pricings, anyway after some good advice and a deal on Amazon this arrived today in the post. G Shock 5081 GA100

7W5fF2F.jpg

Still has some mould dust on it which I have since got rid of. No instructions with it as per usual but the online instructions were simple enough. Bit of a surprise when I set the digital time correctly and then the analogue hands moved to the same time but maybe this is completely normal for you more experienced with the G. Anyway very pleased with it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Yep the hands move to the right time to match the digital time and if you press the wrong buttons like I did the hands will spin round endlessly trying to find the right time.

:huh:

:biggrin:

wait till you get one of the better ones that can reset their hand positions if they have been knocked out of place and watch them fly round in all directions locating themselves.

oh and nice G btw :)

• Like 1