• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jet Jetski

Lume shot, Holton Professional, MOD issue

The lume is layered - the hands are the brightest, markers slightly less bright, and the bezel dimmer still, to avoid flare in night vision goggles - either yours or the enemy's lol

58384744_132223674515545_828452847412785

See you in a bit, just going on to Ebay to get some night vision watchmaker's magnifying goggles :teethsmile: :thumbsup:

Oh, in case you didn't see the watch - it comes on a chunky rubber strap.

59295826_132157741188805_552811065932303

Edited by Jet Jetski
extra Pic
  • Like 4

That looks like the watch that Jeremy Corbyn would issue to our SAS/SBS so that the enemy would see the m coming - got to make war fair. :bash::bullshitter:

Edited by richy176
  • Haha 3

Man I'm just not at all a fan, but if you like it, then no shade on you. It's your money that bought it.

The lume is terribly applied, but I guess, in the end, that wouldn't really bother me much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayDeep said:

Man I'm just not at all a fan, but if you like it, then no shade on you. It's your money that bought it.

The lume is terribly applied, but I guess, in the end, that wouldn't really bother me much.

The lume is very precisely applied - the ticks on the chapter ring are actually the 24 hour markers in a very narrow font.

I love it.  Thinking of buying the green one too.

• Like 1

The lume is very precisely applied - the ticks on the chapter ring are actually the 24 hour markers in a very narrow font.
I love it.  Thinking of buying the green one too.
I guess I can see that. I just have no appreciation for it and disagree with the premise of it. I'd much rather have even application and luminosity. That's just be. Again, if you like it that's totally cool. I buy all kinds of crap watches and enjoy them. I know what they are, I don't care, it's my money and my watch. Lol
Enjoy it mate!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, richy176 said:

got to make war fair

Got to be able to see the watch under water too -   other civilians are complaining the lume is not bright enough! 

For me it's 'bob on', and much higher in my estimation than my Titanium Citizen RM diver, which really I loved.

Happy days!

5 hours ago, Simon M said:

Is it a quartz?

It is!

:yes:

6 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

I buy all kinds of crap watches

I don't think that's true, though I think someone may have told you that - I knew before joining the forum that this could be an issue (it's really why I don't generally join groups), hence my 'signature' or 'footer'.  But I have found this forum very good - of course we differ in what we like, but always a banter about it, because what joins us is stronger than what divides us.

• Like 1