• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Always"watching"

A Belated but Genuine Thank you

I have this afternoon been looking back at some of my topics from the past with an eye to thanking members for their kind comments and other interesting posts, so enlivening my own work.

Quite frequently, there will be posts deserving my gratitude placed on my topics some considerable time after the topic was written and posted, and it is nigh on impossible for me to get round to notifying everyone of my appreciation, usually with a reaction notification.

So here in this little thread-head is a general thank you for everyone who has read and enjoyed my topics, and a special note to those who have notified their appreciation and/or posted their own contribution.:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Every one I have read has been interesting, some about makes / makers I hadn't heard of before.

Thank You :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Many thanks for all the reactions and positive posts on this thread. It is really a provilege to be appreciated on this Forum.:)

• Like 2

always enjoy reading your well researched posts @Always"watching" .... and have used them quite often as a reference source for watches i own or am thinking about acquiring .... great in depth knowledge :thumbs_up: thanks

• Thanks 1