• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
rolexgirl

Vintage Tressa Automatic

35 minutes ago, Iceblue said:

It may be their are three models in the lux range the 25 the 27 and the 99 model variation nothing todo with the movement I may be wrong 

Yes , there was the 25 series , the 27 series and the 99 series . There was also the alarm , chrono and laser beam . More information here - If you scroll down it is in English - https://70swatchesgallery.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/tressa-lux/

Edited by Tazmo61
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's one on Ebay with 27 on the dial. Other than that, it looks identical to me.   #133035243623 if anyone's interested.

47 minutes ago, Tazmo61 said:

Yes , there was the 25 series , the 27 series and the 99 series . There was also the alarm , chrono and laser beam . More information here - If you scroll down it is in English - https://70swatchesgallery.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/tressa-lux/

I thought that may be the case 

seems an odd number to put on the dial. Wonder why they called them 25 27 and 99? The laser beam one sounds fun. 

Edited by Nigelp

i know its amazing. Must have been a quiet day on here, it was either your new watch or water guns.