• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

4 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

A restful day for me today....3rd day of retirement....don't want to over do it., probably spend most of the day watching GOLD and catching up on some old favourites...@The Mystery Bidder...Cassie will tell me what's on.....The highlight's still not working Cass,...speak to Roy...

Rolex GMT

In my 3rd month of retirement and sat on a beach in Thailand :thumbsup:

Brought my Fossil on holiday to Thailand so I don’t have to worry about it.

Problem is that in the heat it virtually cuts off the blood supply to my hand.

Still, a nice chap here on the beach says he can get me a genuine Rolex for £40 :laugh:

large.IMG_20170809_200839.jpg.d6e6e05f4449cb76246ca5d82371e86f.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 5

In my 3rd month of retirement and sat on a beach in Thailand :thumbsup:
Brought my Fossil on holiday to Thailand so I don’t have to worry about it.
Problem is that in the heat it virtually cuts off the blood supply to my hand.
Still, a nice chap here on the beach says he can get me a genuine Rolex for £40 :laugh:
large.IMG_20170809_200839.jpg.d6e6e05f4449cb76246ca5d82371e86f.jpg

Where about in Thailand are you? I’m in Samut Sakhon for a little bit.
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

Where about in Thailand are you? I’m in Samut Sakhon for a little bit.

Kata beach 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Pete wilding said:

New arrival yesterday

I am forever looking at these - the polish looks superb, did it used to be black PVD?  Not really noticed the crown size before, the polish gives that more prominence as part of the overall design too. Nailed it!

6 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

A restful day for me today....3rd day of retirement....don't want to over do it., probably spend most of the day watching GOLD and catching up on some old favourites...@The Mystery Bidder...Cassie will tell me what's on.....The highlight's still not working Cass,...speak to Roy...

Try about 07:30 for "Lucky Feller"!  Two episodes, should just about manage to watch them before I leave.  Not a very good weekend on GOLD, no OFAH, only Gavin and Stacey.  Not Lovely Jubbly.  Don't worry the OFAH weekends are back next week.  Roy is performing some sort of update this afternoon, don't know if that will fix the @ problem.  :thumbsup:

Seiko Coutura for me today.  Have a great weekend all!  :king:

aegquRY.png

Edited by The Mystery Bidder
  • Like 16

Seiko Mini chocolate tuna for me today have a great Friday everybody large.image.jpeg.3cf70f6750e9f095951139ad72a15636.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

Try about 07:30 for "Lucky Feller"! 

07.30? :scared: Good God, woman...that's the middle of the night! Remember, I'm retired now! :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yanky doodle dandy came to town riding on a pony. Rob manual wind 1969. Aka Avia. ca163fab4180719f58b7e613bb15a993.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

A bit of bling to start, 

Datejust

But the Timex expedition will be going back on soon, as I am building a 6x2m shed currently and 400m of cladding is coming before 11am

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Up in Perth to take Kate’s car for a service. Have found a nice Costa C2-A48717-42-B0-493-B-A005-95854822-D597C2-A48717-42-B0-493-B-A005-95854822-D597

• Like 16

A bit of bling to start, 
46973377464_d8f96afc73_b.jpg But the Timex expedition will be going back on soon, as I am building a 6x2m shed currently and 400m of cladding is coming before 11am
Mind what you are doing Scott eh? I doesn't seem so long ago you came off them ladders breaking the fall with your arms, legs and head. Very nice Rolex. For shed building and activities involving ladders and hammers. A timex is a good idea.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1