• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Post Something Uninteresting

We all suffer from boredom and ennui from time to time. Watching paint dry, listening to a boring old fart, getting up too early with bugger all to do. Waiting for She who must be listened to most carefully, spouting off about Mrs brown's complaint down below - and so on

So now is your opportunity to jot down any of your boring thoughts, either as a unique contribution, or as one building on what the last bod wrote (or rote).

I was going to have jugged hare for lunch and found it was jugged hair. So, back to a stale sandwich and tepid water. Watching the sweep hand reaching 12 on my Seiko wall clock.

Watch box needs sorting, not today...

Add your boring humorous , non-humorous additions below and let's together make this Thread the most boring on earth.

Yawn

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Went out today.

Signage%20for%20the%20village%20Dull%20in%20Perthshire

Spent last years summer hols in a cottage near Aberfeldy and drove past that sign every day. :Snore:

8N1KaGF.jpg

• Like 2

Looking out the window at yet another dull,wet day,  it`s sooo boring.  On the other hand - I`m no longer living in Leicester so things could be much worse :partytime:

• Like 1

This is why I don't understand so many facebook users reading and posting mind numbing bollox about themselves and eachother and unlike this thread, taking it seriously.:swoon:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timez Own said:

This is why I don't understand so many facebook users reading and posting mind numbing bollox about themselves and eachother and unlike this thread, taking it seriously.:swoon:

Too many words.

Took delivery of three boxes of fire lighters, four tubs of rat poison and 20L of Magnolia emulsion today.

I also had a bit of kip at lunchtime. Only 10 minutes but it was lovely !

43 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Too many words.

Sorry, 'twas but an observation and in no way intended as a contribution, please forgive my out of placeness and inappropriate behaviour :tumbleweed:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Timez Own said:

Sorry, 'twas but an observation and in no way intended as a contribution, please forgive my out of placeness and inappropriate behaviour :tumbleweed:

Here is an example of a more appropriate use of many words to create boredom.

Where an application for the registration of a mark has been filed with the Office of a Contracting Party, or where a mark has been registered in the register of the Office of a Contracting Party, the person in whose name that application (hereinafter referred to as “the basic application”) or that registration (hereinafter referred to as “the basic registration”) stands may, subject to the provisions of this Protocol, secure protection for his mark in the territory of the Contracting Parties, by obtaining the registration of that mark in the register of the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization (hereinafter referred to as “the international registration,” “the International Register,” “the International Bureau” and “the Organization,” respectively), provided that, 

• Like 1