• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Post Something Uninteresting

I did think about replacing the cold water tap cartridge as well as the hot water cartridge I replaced yesterday, but decided it was OK for now.

I had Cornish pasty and broad beans for tea.

I was given some folding deck chairs yesterday except they no longer  folded. So I guess I was given deck chairs yesterday. 

My car passed its MOT today, I don't use it that much so its always a relief 

I cleaned the kitchen today, the lot. Cooker, washing machine, cupboard doors, draing board and plastic rack. Fridge and Microwave (outer), cooker hood and all the rest of it. Vacuumed cleaned the floor and mopped it.

I used mostly vinegar and water but also some better grease cutting chemicals, sorry World.:(

I also cleaned some fly puke/crap off the windows (I hate fly droppings).:angry:

The resident cat thinks she's clean.......... I think I can make her a bit cleaner.:laugh::laugh: 

(I would never follow that route, of course).:wink:

• Haha 1

On 15/05/2019 at 17:58, JoT said:

My car passed its MOT today, I don't use it that much so its always a relief 

What an amazing coincidence, Ruthie's Ford Ka passed it's MOT yesterday as well.  She's sold it to her sister, so she now gets to use the MR2 all the time, and I get Brownie points for giving her the best... wedding present... ever!  :yahoo:

On a separate note, my belly button is still peeling from the ultimate lad's weekend in Puerto Rico.  Note to self: when it's 40 degrees and sunny, don't sit by the pool with no sun protection.......... :whistle:

• Like 1

Here's  captain beefheart with his rotovator.

Lamb, roast parsnips, carrots, broad beans

No pudding though

Roast beef rolls in the M&S at Reading services (eastbound) on the M4 were reduced to £2 something this evening.  

52 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Took a load of junk to the local tip at the weekend.

What a coincidence, so did I :swoon:  Mine was mainly cardboard boxes, plus a couple of shock absorbers and a few pieces of glass.  We are both quite literally living the dream mate :yahoo:

Today I'm taking my Dad to the Doctor's to have his ears syringed... :Snore:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davey P said:

What a coincidence, so did I :swoon:  Mine was mainly cardboard boxes, plus a couple of shock absorbers and a few pieces of glass.  We are both quite literally living the dream mate :yahoo:

Mine was some old carpet and underlay and an old bed base. :wink:

• Haha 1

Picked up my hire car at Vienna Airport this afternoon, and I got a "free upgrade" to... a Skoda Rapid Estate :(  I dread to think what I'd been upgraded from :laughing2dw:  (actually, it's not a bad car - Jeez, I must be getting old!)

I had to wait an hour and 14 minutes for my bag to appear on the airport carousel :angry:

• Confused 1