• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Post Something Uninteresting

I got a manual paper shredder from a charity shop.

3 hours ago, Bonzodog said:

Fitted a new pair of insoles to my dog walking boots.

Wait... wooah... your dog has got walking boots...??? :swoon:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Wait... wooah... your dog has got walking boots...??? :swoon:

But of course,don’t want the carpets getting dirty do we.

• Haha 1

On 04/06/2019 at 08:50, JoT said:

I had already replaced the cartridges in the taps fed by the pump, interesting today after rolexgirl had her shower it activated intermittently a few times for short periods until the valve cooled down, maybe the immersion needs turning down some more.

FOUL !!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, richy176 said:

FOUL !!!!!!!!

:laugh:

• Like 1

I'm fitting a new SSD to my laptop today - Wish me luck! (I'll need it! :laugh:)

Also, I fitted new RAM to the same laptop yesterday, 8Gb to replace the existing 4Gb.

There you go, was that uninteresting enough for you? :tongue:

Finished first fixing the wiring in one of my sons houses.I ache from head to foot.

1 hour ago, rolexgirl said:

I feel tired

Yep, and gone to bed

Soon be June the 21st.

42 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

I went for a walk.

Where ?

Earlier, the sleet hitting the windows was so loud, I couldn't hear the TV.

On 06/06/2019 at 09:49, Davey P said:

I'm fitting a new SSD to my laptop today - Wish me luck! (I'll need it! :laugh:)

Also, I fitted new RAM to the same laptop yesterday, 8Gb to replace the existing 4Gb.

There you go, was that uninteresting enough for you? :tongue:

Sorry to disappoint but I find it very interesting that you can upgrade your computer.

10 minutes ago, richy176 said:

Sorry to disappoint but I find it very interesting that you can upgrade your computer.

:swoon:

I had an offer to fit the bits from a mate who works in IT, but I decided to give it a go myself, even though I've never done it bofore.  Not really that difficult tbh, I just followed the step by step instructions on the Crucial.com website, and took my time.  The only thing that went wrong was the laptop sound stopped working, but that was just a missing driver, and I sorted it out in a few mins (with my mate's help on the phone).  It did take a long time to clone the old HD onto the SSD (about 6 hours!) but fitting the SSD only took about 5 mins after that.  The RAM upgrade was also a 5 minute job, and worked fine.  The thing that surprised me was that everything else worked first time, like the connection to my wireless laser printer and scanner, plus the network connection to my desktop PC.  I thought I'd need to set these up again, but everything seems to work perfectly - Result! :yahoo:

On a more uninteresting note, I'm taking a load of books back to a charity shop today.  My Dad has decided, at the age of 91, that he wants to read books... lots of books... so I buy at least 2 or 3 every week from the same charity shop.  There you go, that is pretty uninteresting I think...  :Snore:

• Haha 1