• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Post Something Uninteresting

9 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Applied for my senior citizens free bus pass yesterday. Had an email today....application accepted.

Not accepted in Scotland!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bridgeman said:

Not accepted in Scotland!

You mean I can't go an see @WRENCH for free? Though he might think that's a blessing in disguise....:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

You mean I can't go an see @WRENCH for free? Though he might think that's a blessing in disguise....:laughing2dw:

When you can use your pass

Normally, you can travel after 09:30 until 23:00 on weekdays and all day at weekends and bank holidays. Some local councils     have different rules on when you can use your pass.

"Where you can use your pass

You can travel for free anywhere in England, including London on local bus services.

It’s not valid for journeys within Scotland or Wales. 

Free travel is not available on tourist buses or coach services like megabus.com and National Express.'

Sorry, this might be interesting. In Scotland a bus pass can be used at any time, and can also be used on Megabus, as long as you book in advance, for which there is a small fee. It used to be 50p, but it might have gone up. A £50 saver something or other rail card is worth getting as well. Booking well in advance you get money off plus discount. Once got Perth to Brighton return for under £70.

• Thanks 1

Living in a London Borough and being over 60, I get free anytime travel anywhere in London on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail and most National Rail services in London with my Oyster 60+ card. Today I jumped on a bus to go just one stop for the hell of it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steve D UK said:

Living in a London Borough and being over 60, I get free anytime travel anywhere in London on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail and most National Rail services in London with my Oyster 60+ card. Today I jumped on a bus to go just one stop for the hell of it. 

At least it was cheaper than a taxi...

I went to Sainsbury's this morning with @rolexgirl we only go there every two or three months to get things we can's get locally, I dislike going to Sainsbury's or any big supermarket

• Like 1

I`ve got a pair of slippers, a pair of jeans, and a polo shirt on just now.

Edited by sabailand

I am taking a two hour train journey tomorrow to meet an old friend

18 hours ago, JoT said:

I am taking a two hour train journey tomorrow to meet an old friend

You will both be older by the time you meet.

I've been to Scotland twice, Ayr and somewhere called Moffat. 

it was ok

A bit like Brierfield but colder