• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Post Something Uninteresting

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fell asleep in front of the fire! Jesus I’ve turned into my grandad! 

First trip out since the lockdown, took my camera with me and managed to lose it   

Rather surreal in my local Nisa store, the only tinned food on the shelf was haggis - it must be bad in London if Scotland is sending us aid!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Here is an example of a more appropriate use of many words to create boredom.

Where an application for the registration of a mark has been filed with the Office of a Contracting Party, or where a mark has been registered in the register of the Office of a Contracting Party, the person in whose name that application (hereinafter referred to as “the basic application”) or that registration (hereinafter referred to as “the basic registration”) stands may, subject to the provisions of this Protocol, secure protection for his mark in the territory of the Contracting Parties, by obtaining the registration of that mark in the register of the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization (hereinafter referred to as “the international registration,” “the International Register,” “the International Bureau” and “the Organization,” respectively), provided that, 

How very informative and dare I say it......interesting. Do tell more. :laugh: :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Oohhhh...a chance to use the shiny new mods... 'ahem'...flagellation device....

Whipping%20smiley_zpsookr5mre.gif

:laugh::laugh:

I do wish TWF would control these perverts once trained and set free to wander the wilds of forumness!  This could get dangerous!:laugh:

• Like 3
On 03/02/2017 at 10:00, dobra said:

Anyone teach Siberian Country Dancing ?

For a suitable fee - - :whistle:

(I will have to order the Haynes Manual and stay half a page ahead of you , but that's life! :Snore:)

• Like 1