• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Post Something Uninteresting

43 minutes ago, Mr Levity said:

How long is it ? The string, before I get a rude answer to which I have no interest !

IMG_6504.JPG

39 minutes ago, Bob Sheruncle said:

That should be Brown string. More boring, :angry:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1_6X8E1z6Ioc61JwqQ_usFrY9oxOlbxAPkQ8-TmHfXf7aKQDg7EnKfMG_hQ

• Like 1

I thought the soaps were mind numbingly boring, but I once looked at 'Farcebook' and after seeing lots of pictures of peoples 'cute' kids and where they've 'checked into' and what they're eating at the moment, I've changed my mind. 'Twatter' isn't much any better.Bored.gif

1 hour ago, richy176 said:

But the excitement of waiting for England to win the World Cup again or for Scotland to qualify is just so.....DULL.:Snore:

Now Scotland v Ireland, Wales v Italy and England v France last weekend was another matter all together - hope that does not get the thread shut down:whistle:

sleeping-facebook-smiley.jpg

49 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I thought the soaps were mind numbingly boring, but I once looked at 'Farcebook' and after seeing lots of pictures of peoples 'cute' kids and where they've 'checked into' and what they're eating at the moment, I've changed my mind. 'Twatter' isn't much any better.Bored.gif

Initially I'd agree but if you are prepared to dig a bit deeper past all the superficial rubbish both FB & Twitter are good resources for all sorts of help, information and useful contacts that wouldn't normally be easy to access.

As you saw from finding my 50 year old school photo and then by chance speaking to someone in it after all that time being just one example.

:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

sleeping-facebook-smiley.jpg

Suppose i forgot just how old some of our members are - just the effort of reading a response will send them into the land of nod. Still...that is better than the OLD man who married a younger woman and was worried about how having sex would impact on his dicky heart. His GP said "just pace yourself to the chimes of the church bells". A week later the OLD man was dead and the GP asked the young widow what happened. She replied "we were having nice slow sex and the a fire engine went by with the bell rining like mad".

10 hours ago, richy176 said:

Suppose i forgot just how old some of our members are - just the effort of reading a response will send them into the land of nod. Still...that is better than the OLD man who married a younger woman and was worried about how having sex would impact on his dicky heart. His GP said "just pace yourself to the chimes of the church bells". A week later the OLD man was dead and the GP asked the young widow what happened. She replied "we were having nice slow sex and the a fire engine went by with the bell rining like mad".

Your mistake was mentioning football, mind you, discussion of any sport is a guaranteed soporific as far as I`m concerned :Snore:

As for the fire engine - :laugh:

School reunions are excitingly dull. Coz of early onset dementia, most old school chums can't remember who is who.:whistle:

I've just noticed these staples on the floor. They are there because my boss, despite repeatedly being told that this particular type only fit the larger, more industrial guns, will always try them first, regardless of the fact that the customer has brought in a very small stapler. :banghead:

32422405270_22c6fcfbb8.jpg

38 minutes ago, Mr Levity said:

I've just noticed these staples on the floor. They are there because my boss, despite repeatedly being told that this particular type only fit the larger, more industrial guns, will always try them first, regardless of the fact that the customer has brought in a very small stapler. :banghead:

32422405270_22c6fcfbb8.jpg

Too interesting.

Looks like he's been chilling out there so long that the branch of the tree has grown through his leg !

Edited by Mr Levity
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mr Levity said:

Looks like he's been chilling out there so long that the branch of the tree has grown through his leg !

That's not a tree, he's a proud fella! :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Wrench just posted this......please someone.....give me a loaded gun.....so I can shoot the pratts that make this sh1te......chain-gun_zpsf4jgxtao.gif

simon-cowell-swimsuit.jpg

man-with-ear-trumpet.jpg?w=740

Val-Doonican.jpg

Apologies, jumper the post, delivered by,

Paddy McGinty's Goat.

:laughing2dw:

Edited by WRENCH
Impudence.

27 minutes ago, Mr Levity said:

The pattern my watch strap made on my arm while sitting near a radiator at work trying to get warm.

31994618514_4498cc3485.jpg

Obviously a boring day then.

On 2/8/2017 at 18:43, Mr Levity said:

How long is it ? The string, before I get a rude answer to which I have no interest !

The length of a piece of string is always twice the distance from the middle to one end. Always works!:thumbsup:

Was that info boring enough, or was it too interesting?

• Like 1