• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Seiko Final Fantasy

I bought this limited edition Final Fantasy from 2001

Based on the design of Aki Ross' Wrist Halo, the watch operates as a stainless steel wristwatch with a polymer case and deployment clasp. 

It's a monster and looks absolutely ridiculous on my wrist but is very rare and cool. 

5A3367CC-6895-4761-B962-774F08CC28DC.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roy said:

It's a monster and looks absolutely ridiculous on my wrist but is very rare and cool. 

Well my wife spent her further education at art college, and she says it's amazing ! :yes:

• Thanks 1

Woah. Very interesting design. Are these collectible or anything like that ? I know that unique looking Seiko watches usually are.

42 minutes ago, gimli said:

Woah. Very interesting design. Are these collectible or anything like that ? I know that unique looking Seiko watches usually are.

Yes they are collectible.

A very different Seiko design!  Wonder why Seiko don't make any digital watches anymore?  The only ones I have seen are the running sports watches.