• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Bremont Jaguar D Type LE - one for you petrol heads maybe?

Caller.

Not particularly a fan of their watches and how the have sort of hijacked various, for want of a better word, "Britishness" to punt their wares a bit like Omega and the never ending Moon thing.

What's a Supermarine Spitfire got to do with dive watches but if you haven't already this from their blog is worth a read. 

https://www.bremont.com/blogs/blogbook/ejecting

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rab said:

should have been BRG 

I did wonder that as so much I remember from when having an interest in such things, it was BRG that I remember being associated with this car. I guess there must have been a reason for not using that? 

35 minutes ago, KAS118 said:

Hmmm - isn't it very similar to the Argonaut what costs £2,795 whereas the D Type costs £5,495.

Am I missing something - or are they charging £2,700 more just for the Jag name?

I think you're missing something - sorry. 

It bears most resemblance to the other jag watches. 

I've got a pic somewhere of my U2 Blue and one of the Jag watches side by side and I mentioned it on here, the Jag felt a step up in quality and I was quite surprised by that.