• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Stührling owners

spinynorman

• 10 months later...

Love mine, only bought it to scratch the GMT itch and the 'root beer' itch - 2 in one lol - apparently quality is patchy, mine is fine, bezel has just the right resistance - no clicks obviously - I see yours has a brushed case, I may have preferred that, but I have 50 watches so it won't get abused - I bought it with the proceeds from my Bulova Precisionist sale and didn't make a dent in what I sold that for!  I do like a high contrast watch these days ....

No photo description available.

• Thanks 1

On 04/04/2020 at 10:44, Jet Jetski said:

Love mine, only bought it to scratch the GMT itch and the 'root beer' itch - 2 in one lol - apparently quality is patchy, mine is fine, bezel has just the right resistance - no clicks obviously - I see yours has a brushed case, I may have preferred that, but I have 50 watches so it won't get abused - I bought it with the proceeds from my Bulova Precisionist sale and didn't make a dent in what I sold that for!  I do like a high contrast watch these days ....

No photo description available.

Did you buy it based on the review you found on a replica watch forum?

• 1 year later...
On 11/05/2019 at 22:53, spinynorman said:

Who else will admit to owning one? Mine's an Original Aquadiver Specialty Grand Regatta Swiss Quartz HN593.33, which tells you all you need to know. I really like it.

IMG_7094_s

I have a Depthmaster in black and rose gold. It's my favourite watch. Citizen Miyota movement may not impress watch snobs but its never missed a beat. Looks beautiful on the wrist and the deployment clasp is unfussy and quick and simple to use. Can't believe the quality of watch for the buttons I paid for it. Submariner homage but so what? Gets the most wrist time of all the watches I own. 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Bricey said:

Cheap but cheerful

8Png7hm.jpg

You're brave. :laugh: I started this "club" before I knew any better. It's like that door to the attic at the top of the stairs that's locked and no one knows who has the key. :crazy5vh:

Stuhrling are good value, though mine had lume on the markers, but not on the hands, which seemed very odd. I sold it, because I just don't wear watches that big any more. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy yours. :thumbsup: