• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
GASHEAD

Rolex saves lives!

I heard that a Rolex watch went out on its own and vaccinated an entire isolated village in Papua New Guinea to help prevent a deadly outbreak of Black Water Fever.... there truly is no end to the brand that just keeps on giving ..... 

• Haha 4

Rolex saved my life too, actually.

With their extreme price gouging there's no way I would even think of supporting their business, and because I haven't bought one my girlfriend hasn't killed me. Ta-Da...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lily Allen - the Wordsworth of what?

A trite money hound is not going to influence anyone with an IQ of more than 70.:laugh:

P1ss 0ff Lily, you`re attitude is well documented.:wink:

Edited by Stan
typo
  • Like 4

What's cheaper for the NHS then, a Submariner or a lifetime supply of Fluoxetine and therapy sessions. I see the title is "Lost in showbiz" . Exactly. Mind you Rolex and NHS mental health services do have their similarities, the waiting lists are about the same.

• Like 1

How on Earth did you dig up a decade old guardian showbiz article about this? :D

Edited by ry ry

1 hour ago, ry ry said:

How on Earth did you dig up a decade old guardian showbiz article about this? :D

I like to live in the past, when things were simpler. 

• Haha 2

One thing they haven't saved is forum owners bandwidth with the endless pointless threads and articles about them pro and anti