• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jet Jetski

Thursday 16 June - WRUW?

2 hours ago, Absolute said:

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the Rolex Explorer is really quite dull.....

I don't like the explorer II polar dial variant. I think it looks kinda crappy and cheap.

And not in Rolex terms - I mean it literally looks like a random seiko unless you get up close.

(I love seiko and cheap watches in general. No hate, but they are what they are)

12 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Who'd win, Matron,nurse_diesel-5bfd7ccfc9e77c0058b3d9dbor Nurse Diesel ?

Matron, no contest, Diesel is a fluffy bunny in comparison, actually I can think of a few former colleagues of mine who would make Diesel quake in her shoes fear.gif.c8a96fa07b277c0ca81a37adf6ce26f9.gif:laugh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Matron, no contest, Diesel is a fluffy bunny in comparison, actually I can think of a few former colleagues of mine who would make Diesel quake in her shoes fear.gif.c8a96fa07b277c0ca81a37adf6ce26f9.gif:laugh:

i can think of a few of my female bosses in the nhs who make her look easy going!

Not to mention the male ones! 

I think @WRENCH secretly likes her!

25 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

So you`ve heard the rumours too :laugh:

yep:laughing2dw:

there is also a rumour that @WRENCH is our next Tory PM.