• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
JayDeep

Another JayDeep giveaway, part 1

9 hours ago, Eski said:

^^

That's a totally refreshing and honest piece of self-analysis that for me says you are a positive individual :notworthy:

Like Brexit? :whistle:

Apologies guys. Ignore me. I don't want to ignite a Brexit debate!

No actually, like the opposite. Brexit was the solution I would've come up with. I consider Brexit exactly what I would represent. It was against the grain. It was contrary to the norm.

4 hours ago, ziggy1024 said:

I'll say this one:

U46154S.jpg

But given the above, find a red one...

2m5xedd.jpg

No blue is my favorite dial color. Trust me, there are a lot of watches posted here that I would buy. It will be difficult deciding which I'd want the most.

Alright guys, today is the last day to get your bids in.

Oh I think we all know how your warped mind works by now, so that comment about blue being your favourite is almost certainly a red herring -  I'll change my previous entry, and go with the mighty iTime Phantom Carbonio, complete with a Kawasaki green strap and gigantic carbon fibre composite case, which is as bonkers as it's name suggests:

2013-07-23 13.17.47

Get in! :yahoo:

:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Davey P said:

Oh I think we all know how your warped mind works by now, so that comment about blue being your favourite is almost certainly a red herring -  I'll change my previous entry, and go with the mighty iTime Phantom Carbonio, complete with a Kawasaki green strap and gigantic carbon fibre composite case, which is as bonkers as it's name suggests:

2013-07-23 13.17.47

Get in! :yahoo:

:laughing2dw:

I may well be warped, but I'm not a liar.

• Haha 1

On 16/05/2019 at 00:36, Bonzodog said:

large.A2967E59-5ADD-4218-A79C-5CC82E5D0FD6.jpeg.d2731d9b30a64d2bd2b0a1c89ad459b7.jpeg

On 16/05/2019 at 01:53, bridgeman said:

large.09663D85-7FB9-46AD-B997-A9A28A539866.jpeg.cc5f2f24452b4a100c6be21c28f6bda8.jpeg

Alright fellas, the entry time has come to it's close. There are some really great entries in here, most of which I have, at one point, considered buying, but many I didn't because something wasn't quite right. There are three contenders right now that I'm deliberating between. This will be much harder than I thought and, honestly, I may wind up with a couple watches to replace the donations because of the awesome entries. I think I've found my new way to find a new watch to buy every time! Lol

I'll let you know who the winner is once I've made my selection. The top 3 are pictured here! Nicely done @Bonzodog, @bridgeman, & @niveketak!

On 19/05/2019 at 00:30, niveketak said:

bx1GCyf.jpg

• Like 1