• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
JayDeep

Another JayDeep giveaway, part 1

This time, 3 watches, all go to the same person, because I'm tired of paying these crazy shipping fees to send free stuff to you cross-ponders!

Rules:  The winner must choose which of the 3 watches they wish to keep, then create a follow-up giveaway to donate the next two. That donation must be called "Another JayDeep giveaway, part 2". You must recreate the same rules that apply here, giving the second winner their choice of the two remaining from which they must then also follow in suit with the last watch, "Another JayDeep giveaway, part 3". All shipping is paid by the one donating.

How to choose a recipient! This is where I'll let you winners have some creative license. I don't care how you choose, if it be a competition of some sort, a pal you who know might like one of them specifically, a random draw, etc. That's completely up to you, just make it public and give me all the credit for it. Lol

By participating you agree to these terms. It's not like I can hold you to it, but this place is full of absolute top tier gentlemen whom I would completely trust to hold a live grenade 100 meters away from me...

Anyway, you don't get to know what watches they are that I'm giving away, that's the fun of it for me. When you win you can and should share your winnings with the forum, but keep the rest a secret. Hints are allowed if you'd like, but don't be too obvious, it ruins the fun of it. I will say only one thing, none of them are homages. I think they would be great additions to any and every collection, but I'm still trying to get mine down to 10, so these gotta go.

Now, for the giveaway contest. Post a picture of a watch in your collection that you think I would buy. If you don't think I would buy something in your collection, but you want to participate, get creative, give me a reason to want to buy it...

Okay all, happy hunting and good luck!

• Like 4

God that was lots of text and no pictures! Something about you sending me watches right ?

2019-02-10_06-17-37

I think you should buy this watch, looks great, timekeeping dependant on wearing another watch on the other wrist  admittedly but the alarm is really LOUD ! The batteries shown in the background not required :thumbsup:

• Haha 5

I think you would buy this mighty TW Steel Goliath:

20170906_133823

It reminds me of you in so many ways... It's got a big personality, just like you... It's quite complicated, just like you... it's ultra reliable, just like you... it's got a great looking face, just like you... and it's thick! :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Davey P said:

I think you would buy this mighty TW Steel Goliath:

20170906_133823

It reminds me of you in so many ways... It's got a big personality, just like you... It's quite complicated, just like you... it's ultra reliable, just like you... it's got a great looking face, just like you... and it's thick! :laughing2dw:

And it'll tell people walking past the time whether they want to know or not:tongue:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

And it'll tell people walking past the time whether they want to know or not:tongue:

That's the same for the rest of my collection as well :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

Well Jay I reckon this is what you want, it’s very big, it’s bold, and, at the touch of a button it even chimes out the time! Just what you need when having a beer with your buddy’s and they ask you what time it is! :thumbsup:

32313540457_44561532ce_b.jpg

• Like 1

This.  I bought it off the bay, despite being advised not to.  It is spot on.  Im not sure if you'd buy it but you should.   Its "different " than anything else Ive had before

frederique-constant-multi-function-white-dial-brown-leather-men_s-watch-fc-270em4p5.jpg

Edited by Laughing gravy
  • Like 2

If I promise not to donate any of them to @Davey P, can I have them ?

4 hours ago, JayDeep said:

Post a picture of a watch in your collection that you think I would buy.

large.20180613_093848_kindlephoto-3790892.jpg.5821f61a6877eb365435d3e1e84625fc.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

If I promise not to donate any of them to @Davey P, can I have them ?

Read the small print mate, it says in the terms and conditions that at least one MUST be donated to Davey P :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Read the small print mate, it says in the terms and conditions that at least one MUST be donated to Davey P :laughing2dw:

I smell fish !

220px-Edward_g_robinson.jpg

• Haha 1

Your taste in watches will need to improve substantially but when it does you will want this.

• Confused 1

Think you would like the Bulova Marine star, can get it in a few colours, big (44mm) and quartz.

Bulova Marine Star 98B104

Bulova Marine Star

• Like 1

Who wouldnt want a stunning cream dial of the Sarb 035 , very very generous give away yet again thanks for the oppertunity.

Dean585de795f22b1d12ce8ce9dacbf00fc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I might have been persuaded to swap this for the MM, and I think you might still like this one if it ever came up, but unfortunately it won't, now. Still...you can dream, Jay...:thumbsup:

Seiko 6139-6002 'Pepsi/Pogue'

• Like 1

So as non off us are getting younger I think you should go what I did , 

i got something that’s slender and inconspicuous that will fit under a shirt sleeve ,:laughing2dw: And as the eyes deteriorate the older I get a dial I can clearly see :ooops:With the a simple One feature to tell the time :bash:

so with that in mind I did the opposite do the same buddy :rltrlt:

large.B5C56672-7BB8-43BF-B7CB-5D4A663EF0  

• Like 2