• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

This is for @Nigelp and for anyone else who maybe be interested, this the majority excluding USSR's, projects, pocket watches, and few live in their own boxes, the  SOTC after 9 years. No real theme except mostly vintage and I like 1970's watches, other than that I buy anything i like at the time...
I hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

20190517_1653272443955656570842265.jpg

The box 1  :) 

photo_20190517_1647007335725469541266534

box 2

photo_20190517_164641-187027055571744836

Box 3 Top 

photo_20190517_1646222258477286384995817

Box 3 bottom

photo_20190517_1649074529267240489201421

Box 4 Top 

photo_20190517_1650487302038462882667427

Box 4 bottom

photo_20190517_165131432419214498838680.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

What a great collection.

Love the GUB Spezichrono (thank you for the correction Martin!) and the Seiko Lord Matic in particular :clap: 

(Unless me looking on my phone screen with my terrible eyes and that isn't what they are, in which case I don't know what I'm talking about, but lovely watches regardless.)

Edited by Matthew999
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Matthew999 said:

What a great collection.

Love the GUB Spezimatic and the Seiko Lord Matic in particular :clap: 

(Unless me looking on my phone screen with my terrible eyes and that isn't what they are, in which case I don't know what I'm talking about, but lovely watches regardless.)

Very close, it is the Spezichron & yes the LordMatic :thumbsup:

Edited by martinzx
  • Thanks 1

Very impressive! Love the Omega collection. All, very, very nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

very nice martin, see its a good collection of sizes, shapes , styles, strap & bracelets, newish vintage , which is why i went for a oblong on my last purchase so not to have all the same , :thumbsup:

deano

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great collection Martin, superbly backed up with a detailed page for each watch on your web site. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Martin, I recognise some of them from your wruw posts, ive always loved the Eterna Galaxis and the 7t32 moon phase and I remember you getting the Tag Heuer chrono, which looks very much in the classic Heuer style to me. A superb collection. I fancy a citizen padel hand diver too! And the Mido TV dial. I wouldnt know which to choose, spoilt for choice in fact. Thank you for putting it together in pictures for us. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Box 3 bottom for me. Good to see a collection that you have built up to please yourself. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Spezichron (:wub:}, Ball Moon Phase, and the Omega tray for me  --  but, that's just personal.

Lovely, varied collection  --  showing style and individual thinking :yes:

Very nice to see a considered collection not overloaded with "divers" and chronos.

:thumbs_up:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic collection Martin and I would have too many favourites to list. :thumbsup: 

It’s lovely to see the Omega that was passed down in your family and the Junghans which had disappeared and thankfully re-appeared at a later date. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, davidcxn said:

Fantastic collection Martin and I would have too many favourites to list. :thumbsup: 

It’s lovely to see the Omega that was passed down in your family and the Junghans which had disappeared and thankfully re-appeared at a later date. :yes:

Its a fantastic collection, isn't it. But I know yours is also and it would be lovely to see your watches all together as an sotc if you do get time at some point to compile one. Both Martins and the watches belonging to yourself are the ones which catch my attention and imagination the most in the daily threads. Thanks, Nigel. 

Edited by Nigelp
  • Thanks 2

Some fantastic pieces there (and the quantity has made me feel better about my meagre 28 :laugh:), but the stand out for me is the blue square Glashutte – I love it  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1