• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Afternoon Gang

Little Oris love for me today, its a little small by modern standards but I think it looks great!

46982918885_7b5db48c23_b.jpg

• Like 11

Desk diving with my modded Seiko.

fqiBPz5.jpg

Little update, new mercedes hands, trident yellow second, NH36 movement + new stem.

iLVnulT.jpg

Shoutout to Tempus Watch Mods (Paul) for sorting it all out. After a botched attempt at fitting hands myself, which i'll never try again with a loupe, he fixed it right up from me. https://www.facebook.com/TempusWatchMods/

Lesson learnt...

• Like 7

Blimey, there are some cracking watches on display as always, nice one guys :notworthy:  

I'm working in Austria now, until Friday, so it will be this big fella for the rest of the week:

20170602_142842

It's the full size TW Steel Volante, and size-wise it is right on the edge of being wearable for me :yes:  I don't think I could get away with anything larger than this one, the damned thing is almost as wide as my wrist when viewed straight-on :laughing2dw:  I've got the smaller version in green, and that is much more sensible, and probably wears nicer than the larger one.  However, I love them both equally, that goes without saying :yahoo:

• Like 6

From the lowlands of the garden to the high peaks of the landing earlier today.

IMG-20190521-144721.jpg

SMITHS-EVEREST-36mm.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Back to Earth with these....

SEIKO 5 SPORTS SNZF45K1, cal. 7S36C, 23 Jewels & SRP489K1 ,cal.4R36A 24 Jewels

1062499024_SEIKO5SPORTSSNZF45K1cal.7S36C23JewelsSRP489K1cal.4R36A24Jewels.gif.61829869b6fd142aaf7bd7cbd758ecdb.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 5

Find myself strangely drawn to wearing this. Not sure about the strap though. I like the way it looks on the original bracelet, except the clasp is a huge awkward thing.

IMG_7182s

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

Find myself strangely drawn to wearing this. Not sure about the strap though. I like the way it looks on the original bracelet, except the clasp is a huge awkward thing.

IMG_7182s

I really think that looks a great combinatiom:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jmm1 said:

Had this on for the last four days.

porVhJZ.jpg

I`m not surprised, they are excellent watches :thumbsup:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jmm1 said:

Had this on for the last four days.

porVhJZ.jpg

im after another chronograph, i really want a 7t32 panda but i might have a look at one of these instead, choices choices. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrF-UK82 said:

Good morning chaps.

It's been a while. I hope that you are all well. 

Speedy Tuesday today :boxing:

6231A6AD-0BF1-4C90-B93C-E45CA56BBED9

The 12 o'clock index will never not look like a cock and balls to me.

The speedmaster had been one of my grails since I was a flipping kid, but I haven't just because I can't see past the 12 o'cock.

1 hour ago, bridgeman said:

I really think that looks a great combinatiom:thumbsup:

Oh ****! I've got that exact strap I don't wear because it makes me like like Julian clarey. Will do a giveaway thing if I remember when I get home.

Edit. Unless you want it? PM me it's yours. Worn twice, just to confirm it wasn't my thing!

Edited by ry ry
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ry ry said:

Oh ****! I've got that exact strap I don't wear because it makes me like like Julian clarey. Will do a giveaway thing if I remember when I get home.

That confirms it. That thing is toast.

2 hours ago, spinynorman said:

That confirms it. That thing is toast.

Haha shut up! I'm trying to get bridgeman to take mine, don't flood the market! 

1 hour ago, spinynorman said:

@ry ry Better?

IMG_7207s

It'd better be. It's the only watch I have with 20mm lugs, so every strap is a one shot gamble. :rolleyes:

7,452,643% improvement.

Nice watch, too!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Absolute said:

Desk diving with my modded Seiko.

fqiBPz5.jpg

Little update, new mercedes hands, trident yellow second, NH36 movement + new stem.

iLVnulT.jpg

Shoutout to Tempus Watch Mods (Paul) for sorting it all out. After a botched attempt at fitting hands myself, which i'll never try again with a loupe, he fixed it right up from me. https://www.facebook.com/TempusWatchMods/

Lesson learnt...

Awesome, I like this mod, going to check that Tempus FB right now, thanks for Sharing :notworthy:

14 hours ago, ry ry said:

The 12 o'clock index will never not look like a cock and balls to me.

The speedmaster had been one of my grails since I was a flipping kid, but I haven't just because I can't see past the 12 o'cock.

If you are looking at that index and thinking of a cock and balls, i don't think its the index thats your obsession bud :whistle:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ry ry said:

Haha shut up! I'm trying to get bridgeman to take mine, don't flood the market! 

You're trying to give it away, aren't you. Unless I pay him to take mine, I think you've won.

Aw come on gentlemen.....all I said was it looked a great colour combination.....@ry ry has promised me his and I be promised to wear it.....who is this Julian Clary you talk about?

:nail-polish: