• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Has anyone used Chronoexpert

10 minutes ago, richy176 said:

No

I am sure someone has !? 

8 hours ago, Xanderbob said:

Hi, has anyone done any business with Chronoexpert?

They seem to be on the up and up , they recently had an 800,000 Euro injection by venture funders and also announced that they are to be Retailing by authorisation NOS and selected models form a high end luxury watch maker , which one exactly escapes me but it me be Vacheron from memory... 

Hi all,

Right, first off - I have received the watch, a Chopard Pro One GMT Cadence.

Chronoexpert is not a scam and is a legit company.

A few things to know. There are different from Watchfinder as they don’t own the watches and it is a way for people to advertise there watches. At the point of sale the watch is sent to Chronoexpert and inspected by them. They then send it to the buyer.

The whole process took 7 days from sending the money and the watch was in my hand on the seventh day.

The guy I dealt with was Martin, sales manager and he spoke good english. Also his communication though email was good and he kept me up to date on the progress of my purchase.

There is no reason not to deal with Chronoexpert if they are advertising the watch your after. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 year later...
On 31/05/2019 at 16:53, Xanderbob said:

Hi all,

Right, first off - I have received the watch, a Chopard Pro One GMT Cadence.

Chronoexpert is not a scam and is a legit company.

A few things to know. There are different from Watchfinder as they don’t own the watches and it is a way for people to advertise there watches. At the point of sale the watch is sent to Chronoexpert and inspected by them. They then send it to the buyer.

The whole process took 7 days from sending the money and the watch was in my hand on the seventh day.

The guy I dealt with was Martin, sales manager and he spoke good english. Also his communication though email was good and he kept me up to date on the progress of my purchase.

There is no reason not to deal with Chronoexpert if they are advertising the watch your after. 

These is for the info. They have a number of JLC I did want to pick up. As you may know preown 10years+ watches, I would like to actually wear abs see it in person. Albeit Covid, I hope everyone gets vaccinated soon, I do want see it in showroom. In you experience, this is purely an online transaction and one would need to rely on pics?

cheers.