• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RoddyJB

JUST GOT HER! SHIP'S CHRONOMETER

Couldn't pass this pair up for £175 now could I?

Russian ship's Chronometer & barometer from the same ship.. Ticking away nicely.  Love that wind indicator.

DSC0933.jpgDSC0934-Copy.jpgDSC0935.jpg

Edited by RoddyJB
  • Like 3

good show !   i have a few, the ones i am willing wait for is;   German navy and U S fleet class sub..       vin

• Like 1

This is my only one vinn.  My older brother used to have some along with various deck watches but this is my first.

I couldn't pass it up! Got a handheld Sestrel compass & a Sestrel sextant from the same chap along with a couple Walker ship's logs among other stuff.

Edited by RoddyJB

1 hour ago, RoddyJB said:

This is my only one vinn.  My older brother used to have some along with various deck watches but this is my first.

I couldn't pass it up! Got a handheld Sestrel compass & a Sestrel sextant from the same chap along with a couple Walker ship's logs among other stuff.

good show - again,   i also want a Plaff sextant.   these wants get out of hand spesually if you like to work on them.  cheers.  vin

10 minutes ago, vinn said:

good show - again,   i also want a Plaff sextant.   these wants get out of hand spesually if you like to work on them.  cheers.  vin

Yes vinn,

Unfortunately, my wants are already well past getting out of hand! :yes:

Had to put my jacket on first, then my newest chronometer...So once I buckle up the leather strap, how am I supposed to tell what time it is?  :watch: 

Pretty soon I'll have a left arm the HULK would be proud of...:yes: