• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

RLT 25 update...

A lot of members looked at my thread on my latest incoming yesterday and I thank you all for your kind comments. One thing I didn't point out was that the very nice new Darlena strap that came with the watch was just a little too small for my 8" wrist, and I could only get it done up on the first hole...

RLT 25

I didn't want to detract from the watch by mentioning it yesterday, but after looking at the Watch Gecko site to see if they had a bracelet that might suit it, (as I don't really get on with straps) I found what I thought would be the perfect match for it. Obviously, I couldn't have a sports type like an Oyster or a Jubilee on what's essentially a dress watch, but then I spotted their fine Milanese offering in polished SS and thought I'd give it a go...at £18 it had to be worth it. So I ordered one and didn't expect it until at least the weekend, but it actually came today! When I unwrapped it I was very pleasantly surprised. There were the usual 3 quality springbars (they always send you a spare) and polishing cloth, but I just can't get over the quality of it. It's super supple, and very easy to adjust the length...It will probably fit up to a 9" wrist...and there are preset depressions on the underside in which to locate the slider. So I fitted it to the watch and personally, I think it compliments it beautifully, the polished finish matching the case perfectly. I hope you agree and would like to hear your views.

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

It's super supple...

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

...and I think compliments the watch perfectly.

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

Rlt 25 on Millanese.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1