• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
brummie1875

Caseback/Crystal stickers

Where would be the best plan e to purchase a quantity of these please?

Cheees

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, brummie1875 said:

Where would be the best plan e to purchase a quantity of these please?

Cheees

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

me too.  vinn

2 hours ago, vinn said:

me too.  vinn

Just ordered pack of 10 from Weston Watch Straps eBay store £3.95 with free delivery.  :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, brummie1875 said:

Just ordered pack of 10 from Weston Watch Straps eBay store £3.95 with free delivery.  :thumbsup:

thanks !   seven dwarfs;   Grumpy is not that bad - Sleasy is.

Glad you have managed to find these, dear Brummie - I presume you mean the clear plastic stickers that one finds on brand new watches, front and back. I just wonder if a cheaper source was available since £3.95 for 10 seems a bit expensive. I know what its like buying this sort of product; Kristina is an artist who sells masses of cards and some prints, and finding things like polybags, envelopes, and other things necessary in some quantity always results in a search for the least expensive but decent quality merchandise.:)

2 hours ago, Always"watching" said:

Glad you have managed to find these, dear Brummie - I presume you mean the clear plastic stickers that one finds on brand new watches, front and back. I just wonder if a cheaper source was available since £3.95 for 10 seems a bit expensive. I know what its like buying this sort of product; Kristina is an artist who sells masses of cards and some prints, and finding things like polybags, envelopes, and other things necessary in some quantity always results in a search for the least expensive but decent quality merchandise.:)

Indeed they average approx £2 a 100 from cousins depending on diameter

• Thanks 1