• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Nigelp

SOTC Vintage Seiko Chronographs

Seeing as my collection as changed completely within a week from mainly Swiss to mainly Seiko and mainly Chronographs. I thought i'd do an up to date SOTC. It was the 1996 7T32 that made me make my mind up to go all out Seiko Chronos as I was so pleased with it.

So from left to right. The slightly odd one out a Pulsar Y182 from 1991 very much like a Seiko T32 in features though lower market and still nice. A 1979 Seiko LCD A127 5010 from their SQ range, the standard 1996 7T32 which started it all, my 7t34 'Royal Oak which is perhaps my favourite. The 7T62 from 2002 sometimes called the 'Great Blue' due to branding on the dial. Mine is the standard none branded version and was supplied new by a UK seller Ernest Jones in 2003. And finally my currently non working 7T42 count down timer. From 1991. All are around 40mm excepting the LCD which is 34mm. Cheers Nigel.cfc6f39c6ac5e727db922695abf7e7ce.jpga350267c217f07bb1c2462ee264445b6.jpgb5b8943129e7bfac7feb792ee117f9df.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spinynorman said:

That's an impressive haul in a week. Some nice pieces there.

Thanks I decided to apply myself for a change and its amazing what interesting watches are out there in good condition at bargain prices. Just got to find out how to set the LCD up now. They were always fun, must have distracted me a lot in infants when i had them. I remember as a kid trying to set the day, the alarm and stop watch, its always been tricky. 

Fantastic set up.
That bi-metal Pulsar could be chucked out if you had a rare 200m rated  7T32 in the same colours.... #justsayin'    :whistle:

aaseiko1.jpg

• Like 2

On 05/06/2019 at 16:33, kevkojak said:

Fantastic set up.
That bi-metal Pulsar could be chucked out if you had a rare 200m rated  7T32 in the same colours.... #justsayin'    :whistle:

aaseiko1.jpg

i do keep looking at that Kev and if you still have it when I've saved up i'll have it. 

1 minute ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

A really impressive collection of Seikos, Nigel! The Pulsar looks really nice too.  :yes:

Thanks Cassie i've finally found a direction in collecting watches instead of being all over the place. 

• Like 1