• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Amazing push pin link remover for 99p

Looks good. :thumbsup:

I have the Bergeon 7230, which at under a tenner from Cousins is good value and I have been impressed with it.  It has the advantage of being able to buy replacement pin pushers if I ever need to, but they are the same cost as one of these eBay ones!

• Thanks 1
Just now, scottswatches said:

Looks good. :thumbsup:

I have the Bergeon 7230, which at under a tenner from Cousins is good value and I have been impressed with it.  It has the advantage of being able to buy replacement pin pushers if I ever need to, but they are the same cost as one of these eBay ones!

Thanks for that , I only bought this one for a one off job for a mate so will look into the 7230 , my other Bergeon stuff is amazing value ,,, what tool(s) would you recommended for link removal for watch group screw-in links ?

If the screw in pins are right and you can't remove them with a hammer, you'll require an oil cooled welder to tack on some 8mm nuts, 

1_wvujbu.jpg

then use the stilsons.

Edited by WRENCH
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Thanks for that , I only bought this one for a one off job for a mate so will look into the 7230 , my other Bergeon stuff is amazing value ,,, what tool(s) would you recommended for link removal for watch group screw-in links ?

Good screwdrivers are a must, but i also use this third hand from Horotec

https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/screw-holding-bases

The Horotec stuff is just as good, if not better, than Bergeon IMHO.  My screwdrivers and tweezers are mainly Horotec

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2019 at 11:25, Pyr0 said:

Noob here, but do these come with a longer pin? I struggle to get the rest of the pin out.