• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
JoT

Today I Bought .....

A momentous day today...the final Phase 3 MCU film 'Spider-man: Far from Home' was released, and I was in the shop at the crack of opening to get my copy and the free book that goes with it! Phase 4 officially begins next year on 1st May with 'Black Widow', followed by 'Eternals' in November. Phase 4 is also going to become a TV show. Other titles in the offing include 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings', Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' and 'Thor: Love and Thunder'.

MCU films.

a nokia 105 for my stepdad - he had made the move to a smartphone :mad0218: one less Christmas gift to buy. £17.50 Argos sim free (new sim on the way as it takes a full size one).

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjOxZpdGkF91o0BYC_O

2 hours ago, deano1956 said:

new running shoes, well more like jogging shoes as what I do nowadays cant be called running :biggrin:

deano

6pOyMHn.jpg

Playing squash yesterday, jogging today ?

Steady on Deano, next you'll be saying you've bought one of these...

Philips HeartStart HS1 Adult SMART Pads - Cartridge

:tongue:

Only jesting!

:thumbsup:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

a nokia 105 for my stepdad - he had made the move to a smartphone :mad0218: one less Christmas gift to buy. £17.50 Argos sim free (new sim on the way as it takes a full size one).

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjOxZpdGkF91o0BYC_O

its the same as my dads. I found it in my golf gti today, hes been hunting all over for it for a week. 

old people...cost a lot and you can't put them down. 

• Haha 3

2 lambs kidneys £1.30 already trimmed - making steak and kidney pie for myself and chicken and tarragon pie for my wife. Both smell good.

Not today but yesterday. A 'Pukka' steak 'n' kidney pie and chips while she was out at her yoga class. Some HP sauce and ate it out of the paper too - no washing up. A fiver well spent.  :yes:

F6-F972-AC-25-E6-419-D-AC33-9570-FB0-D84

Edited by Steve D UK
  • Like 2

Something to write all my Sir David related dates in...:tongue:

bN0kOCk.jpg