• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
JoT

Today I Bought .....

On 29/06/2020 at 20:31, al_kaholik said:

i5 4670K, Asus H97i-plus, 2x wifi internal antenna.

An upgrade comes this way for my current mini-itx setup. 

And a GTX 1060 6GB, which just arrived. Still awaiting the motherboard which should be here today...

A bottle of milk and a bacon roll :thumbs_up: 

Walking with Dinosaurs DVD boxset for my grandson. :) 

2.5l of silk finish paint for the wardrobes, 5l of tough washable matt for the hallway, 2l of eggshell finish gloss

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoT said:

2.5l of silk finish paint for the wardrobes, 5l of tough washable matt for the hallway, 2l of eggshell finish gloss

Oh marvellous, I hate painting. That's a lot of paint. 

Probably rather floss my teeth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have bought myself a new mobile phone , I did not need one but have had my previous one for almost 2 years so felt an update was due 

Redmi Note 8T with great specs 

redmi.thumb.jpg.b6942187447b96be22a88345331786ad.jpg

The price was £179 reduced to £129 but as I was spending over £100 they knocked off another £10 and with buying through their app a further £5 was removed from the price so the total I paid was £114 and I reckon I will get about £60 for my old phone as I still have the box and unused headphones :clap:

• Like 3

In the era of online shopping, I'm still partial to buying stuff in store too so I can be sure it all fits. I've looked at MeUndies more than once but have balked at the prices. I never know how much one should pay for a pair of boxer briefs and I'd feel weird trying on some and then having to return it.

Black-Crybaby.jpg

I recently ordered this shirts and finally I received it after a long time due to corona. I've looked it up many times and I haven't even come close to finding it. I assumed it was a loner ism shirt since peep has worn many of their products but I've never seen it on their site. But finally I found this shirts at lil peep store and it's looking awesome.

2 minutes ago, FitEyes said:

Black-Crybaby.jpg

I recently ordered this shirts and finally I received it after a long time due to corona. I've looked it up many times and I haven't even come close to finding it. I assumed it was a loner ism shirt since peep has worn many of their products but I've never seen it on their site. But finally I found this (...) and it's looking awesome.

Really! Looks like something my 3 year old niece would wear. 
And your previous post, you say they’re expensive and it’s not a great thought to have to send them back if they don’t fit - not a great advertisement. 

3 hours ago, FitEyes said:

In the era of online shopping, I'm still partial to buying stuff in store too so I can be sure it all fits. I've looked at MeUndies more than once but have balked at the prices. I never know how much one should pay for a pair of boxer briefs and I'd feel weird trying on some and then having to return it.

Buy some Bawbags, part of the sale price goes towards testicular cancer research.

No, no, it's quite alright, you're welcome.

See the source image

Edited by Biker
  • Like 2

A samsung gear s2 classic smart watch from the bay , looking forward to it arriving :clap:

19 hours ago, spinynorman said:

4 faggots from Ragley Hall farm shop.

We're well posh here.

Me and her had some Brains faggots the other day, first time I had seen them in years... Loved 'em.

Last night, I bought todays hangover..  I really must stop this drinking mallarkey...

• Like 2

this mint in box , i know i am a bit old for toys but as i get older i regress more to my childhood, and they aint cheap:laugh: super car next !

deano

nUTcW4J.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

this mint in box , i know i am a bit old for toys but as i get older i regress more to my childhood, and they aint cheap:laugh: super car next !

deano

nUTcW4J.jpg

Amazing! Had the priviledge of meeting Gerry Anderson about 10 years ago. Really nice bloke and made some cracking series

• Like 2

40m of 24mm poly hemp.

s-l1600.jpg

and a whipping kit, got to re-use some skills I haven't used since 1981...

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

10 white modesty blocks

1x 8 pin CPU power connector with pins and 1x 6 pin PCIE connector with pins. And 5m black and 5m yellow 18AWG cable

A Fractal Node 202, which will be housing my new build (its a very smart case, about two thirds the height of my Onkyo AV reciever adn near enough the same width meaning it looks very much inkeeping. Having all this means I'm not without a living room PC and I'll be ready to sell once the other is working.

A cheap (but adequate) power supply just rocked up, and it needs some modifications. At £17 if it all goes horribly wrong I've not ventured too much.

Once all that arrives, its build time!