• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Today I Bought .....

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Technically yesterday   today I bought a phone holder for it.

A BMW 530i Sport which might lend this thread a bit of interest? Oh and a packet of bacon.  

Job done  

Posted Images

Just been to the supermarket, since I'm still working from home and I saw this handsome man on the front cover of this magazine!  My day is made! :tongue::king:

cI0wM71.jpg

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, AVO said:

@BondandBigM @Biker

I take it you recommend them, guys? I have thought about it but never taken the plunge, and as a retiree my source of freebie lunches has rather dried up.

Depends what you like eating but for chips, roasties, chicken and so on it’s great. Chuck them in set the timer and off you go.

We really only use it for chips, much better than oven chips and less oil than deep frying you literally use a spoonful of oil with it.

Not cheap though @Biker got a bargain but as you would expect Big M wanted the all singing all dancing one. As I said expensive chips.

:)

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, AVO said:

@BondandBigM Thanks.  I had a look at one in Lakeland today. I don’t want a really big one and they seem to do a smaller one at a reasonable price.  I might think about it. 

Again I’m with @Biker on them, the Tefal ones works  great, it doesn’t matter if you only do small portions, some of the other ones don’t spin round and turn the chips or whatever over as it goes for more even cooking like the Tefal one does.

Like all things beware of cheap imitations, they’re usually cheap for a reason 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 1

After downloading digital certificates and then submitting applications online (not being able to speak any Spanish of note) I've just been advised my residency application was successful, though I had to run the message through translation software. Now need to spend EUR 12 x2 to process our identity cards at the Alicante police station. Just hope they don't expect me to say anything :) hagd

Edited by wrenny1969
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

After downloading digital certificates and then submitting applications online (not being able to speak any Spanish of note) I've just been advised my residency application was successful, though I had to run the message through translation software. Now need to spend EUR 12 x2 to process our identity cards at the Alicante police station. Just hope they don't expect me to say anything :) hagd

Felicitaciones!!

Under-desk foot rest for RG

Membership fees for a professional institution

10 x G9 silicone encapsulated light bulbs

250ml apricot kernel oil

Sewing pattern for my mother

Paid for a videographer in Gretna Green