• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Today I Bought .....

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

boring new car & bretirement tax free cash depleted , prob last i will have till i stop driving or keel over , estate as needed a low load space as i cant lift the heavy bikes in and out of b

A BMW 530i Sport which might lend this thread a bit of interest? Oh and a packet of bacon.  

Technically yesterday   today I bought a phone holder for it.

Posted Images

RH and LH spindles to convert my 6" bench grinder into a polishing machine, along with a couple of 4" and 6" mops. 
Polishing.

LH spindle has a LH thread for the mop, RH has a RH thread. This makes them both self tightening as the motor spins towards me. They slide onto the 1/2" (2.7mm) shaft and are secured with a grub screw...they don't screw onto the threads at the ends of the shafts.

Polishing.

Polishing.

Polishing.

Will be using with 'Dialux' compound bars.

6139 project.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, BobJ said:

That's what we pay down here, that's delivered mind.

I think the last time I got fish and chips from a chippie it was about £3

I made Big M share it with me. She wasn’t entirely happy but I wasn’t paying £20 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1