• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Today I Bought .....

13 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Something I never do but bought a Fish Supper on the way home from the boozer last night.

50428403181_87f1b6118c_b.jpg

£10 !!!!!!

No wonder there wasn’t a queue 

:huh:

Holy Chip!

A tenner!?!?

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

boring new car & bretirement tax free cash depleted , prob last i will have till i stop driving or keel over , estate as needed a low load space as i cant lift the heavy bikes in and out of b

The new workbench arrived today...superb service in the prevailing circumstances, as only ordered last week. Nicely packaged, and really simple to put together (as long as you have an impact screwdriv

A BMW 530i Sport which might lend this thread a bit of interest? Oh and a packet of bacon.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Biker said:

Holy Chip!

A tenner!?!?

How much is a fish supper these days in your neck of the woods ????

Do they still deep fry pizzas, I used to get them all the time from Tony’s when I was younger and lived at home, not better way to cook a pizza, hardly surprising that just about everyone in Scotland had at least two heart attacks by the time they were 50

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

22 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

How much is a fish supper these days in your neck of the woods ????

Do they still deep fry pizzas, I used to get them all the time from Tony’s when I was younger and lived at home, not better way to cook a pizza, hardly surprising that just about everyone in Scotland had at least two heart attacks by the time they were 50

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

Typically £7-8 or two for a tenner on Tuesday from the Wee Kelpie.

The first time I ordered a pizza from a chippy I puked for hours afterwards, dripping in fat, thank fk they don't do that anymore

• Haha 1

Arrived from Amazon today, a charging dock for my.... dare I say it.... Fitbit Blaze Sm*rtwatch :laughing2dw:

The original charger is a crap design which requires popping the watch out of it's frame/strap, and then the display is clamped into a hinged holder.  All too fiddly and convoluted for me.  The new one simply holds the complete watch with it's strap, and works perfectly.  Not sure why Fitbit didn't think of that in the first place?

I just know lots of you guys will be interested in this, so here's a quick pic of the charging dock:

20201009_160859

:yahoo:

• Like 1

boring new car & bretirement tax free cash depleted :laugh:, prob last i will have till i stop driving or keel over ,

estate as needed a low load space as i cant lift the heavy bikes in and out of boots anymore, on the way home it had had more flashing light & warnings  than blackpool illuminations , telling me i am going too fast , too slow, wrong lane, change gear, and its the size of a small cruise ship .

its going to be  like having the wife sat next to me 24/7 everywere i go :laugh::laugh:

deano

cc86Hrg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Pair of pillows, back cushion, American Truck Simulator game, Oral B electric toothbrush with bluetooth (looking forward to see how that works!), shaver adapter, hot water bottle and most importantly a watch!  I have to wait until tomorrow for the watch though.  :(

2 hours ago, Cassie-O said:

Pair of pillows, back cushion, American Truck Simulator game, Oral B electric toothbrush with bluetooth (looking forward to see how that works!), shaver adapter, hot water bottle and most importantly a watch!  I have to wait until tomorrow for the watch though.  :(

I think the 'Butler' should buy his own shaving equipment....I'm sure you don't require such things...:whistle:

• Haha 1

A bunch of flowers

I like fresh flowers I often wish people were as lovely as flowers. I hate to see them die in shops. So i fill grans old room with them. In the attic. 

Red roses i set by the fire.

1602873020189-78772678.jpg