• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
JoT

Today I Bought .....

3 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

KY not working anymore?...:laughing2dw:

Never tried it on motorcycle switch gear.

14 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Never tried it on motorcycle switch gear.

Ah well...that's a different scenario altogether...try a carbon spray. I use it on the loose joints on my old Normark fishing rods, where it builds up a thin layer of carbon to take up the slack on worn joints. Surely carbon's conductive? They're always warning about walking under power lines with your pole extended...:whistle:

23 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

They're always warning about walking under power lines with your pole extended...:whistle:

Power lines low in your area are they ? :laughing2dw:

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

Power lines low in your area are they ? :laughing2dw:

When you have a 12m pole it can be a hazard if you're stupid enough to carry it extended upright under power lines. Our club has bans on carrying any carbon rods or poles (set up) under the two places, clearly signposted, on our waters, where power lines cross the river. Having seen the damage caused to a swan that flew into some power lines over the river Avon at Ringwood, I appreciate the danger.

A new power washer after my cheapy Halfords one died. Bought a Karcher and already done the patio. Made the mistake of trying on a bit of the monoblocking, now the better half want all the mono blocking done, might take a while.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roger the Dodger said:

A bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey liqueur...it was lovely!

You're keen. Before 9am. :beer:

Carex Soap Dispensers (Tutti Frutti and Sherbet Lemon flavours) with different Mr. Men characters on the label.  :king:

Some CD's for the car. I was going to get a new stereo with Bluetooth or something but probably not worth it. The one that's in works fine and sounds ok. 

2019-07-30_07-09-26

• Like 1

A cup of coffee from an independent old fashioned cafe. Bliss. :beach:

Some shorts, a belt, some trainer socks, some ordinary socks and a wicking long-sleeved sports top thingy.