• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
JoT

Today I Bought .....

Nothing! I used my full loyalty card to get my morning coffee from Greggs. Made my own lunch too - leg of chicken from yesterdays roast, two slices of bread and a salad. Even used radishes that I grew myself. :biggrin:

Are you guys for real...what a sad thread. Maybe you should join Twitter :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

A BMW 530i Sport which might lend this thread a bit of interest? Oh and a packet of bacon.

26fea5c2dcfe4f7da2b98484a25891df.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, scottswatches said:

two parking sensors for my car.  £16 delivered

its not acting up is it? Is it the CL500? I had trouble with the PDC on the w221, i ended up pulling the fuse in the end, it was the front ones on mine and if i parked up to a wall it interfered with the esp and shut the the electronic throttle down, which meant the car wouldn't move! Sometimes it did it in traffic if you were behind something and close to them, when they set off and then i tried to go nothing, then all of a sudden it would sort itself out, usually whilst i was still at half throttle and then jump forward as all 387bhp woke up. Then the esp would have a blue fit and shut it all down again. The merc dealers couldnt cure it not even with STAR, so i pulled the fuse and it was fine, but it was the big 40amp job under the bonnet, so it meant you lost esp to, which to be honest made it more fun.

36643884820_8c979b8635_k.jpg

Edited by Nigelp

it is the CL, but they are simple plug and play items to fit.  They are notorious for water ingress and every time it rains the front left corner beeps.  a simple swap should fix this

• Like 1

Should be simple enough then, I guess its just a case of removing the plastic covering strip from the bumper first? I did that on my first one to do a bit of a scuff on the bumper, it prises off but the clips can break on the side nearest the plate, its best to lift it and slide it back away from the plate. I got a new one cheap enough off dronsfield. 

33855768010_3e8e73d380_k.jpg

Edited by Nigelp
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nigelp said:

A BMW 530i Sport which might lend this thread a bit of interest? Oh and a packet of bacon.

I'm interested in the bacon! :thumbsup:

I bought a new strap for my Prospex field watch  

• Like 1

My new Gtech cordless strimmer arrived, and I have ordered a bracket to store it neatly on the wall.

Ordered the strimmer yesterday, Sunday, and it arrives today on free delivery.  Hopefully it is as good as the Gtech hedgetrimmer I have.  No chance of trying it this week looking at the weather forecast!

This morning I bought a multi-tool from Lidl that I don't need, but at £3.40 it would have been daft NOT to buy it :whistle:

It's this one, in case anyone is interested:

2073774_001.jpg

Can't think what I'll use it for, but it's there if I need it :laugh:

• Like 1

A cup of coffee.

4 hours ago, martinzx said:

Are you guys for real...what a sad thread. Maybe you should join Twitter :laugh:

If I'd had a scone with my coffee, I'd have posted a picture.

• Haha 1

Special Delivery to a forum member

And some milk, tomatoes and red peppers

Bought some LED strip to put round the tops of the kitchen units to blush the ceiling...yes, you've guessed...it was her idea, something she's seen on the telly.

• Haha 1

Another mug of coffee, and a roll. It was my idea. Didn't like the cashless transaction though.