UK Watch Forum banner

My new purchase

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  aza1990 
#1 ·
Hi everyone my purchase i have been waiting for has arrived, also received my armani watch from graham what is great and i will do a different post about.

Here are my 2 beautys from switzerland, i already had the cream dial but needed the black dial.

My new watch roll is now full +1 [emoji849]

Dean
62f19f8f53951ec2836a1ca2b186e343.jpg
aac1d6998f22ab3c7de0ae1b4ee2abcc.jpg
0c5164f5864b377fa0b5c57088a1c28f.jpg
07704a9b13adfc567ad5242421d0ba0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanls for that and these are defently keepers as can wear on all occasions

Lovely pair. Have you ever seen a SARB037 with the pinkish (salmon) dial to complete the trio?
I dont think i have but i wont be making any purchases for a while i think, i will have a look thanks for that

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lovely pair. Have you ever seen a SARB037 with the pinkish (salmon) dial to complete the trio?

Reactions: Jet Jetski
#5 ·
i think the biggest advantage of these is not only the quality and looks but their ease of maintenance, repair and spare parts in many years to come. I can't see these ever getting written off, because they're to pricey to fix, or the parts become obsolete, I reckon like an old basic manual wind these will always get repaired on a shoe string, and will even be kept running as reliable work horses even if prices ever flopped, which they probably won't.

#17 ·
Lovely mate, great choice! I have the 033 and absolutely love it.
Which do you prefer?
Sorry for late reply and oooo thats a hard question as i have only wore the black face on a few nights at town and meals with wife as these 2 are my special watches haha but going to a wedding saturday and pulling out the cream dial sarb 035[emoji16]

Both stunning watches

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Great choices, Deano. [emoji106]
Cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.