• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Karrusel

I'm Certainly no Expert...

Lovely watch Alan and a great result, you must be well pleased!

Cheers Martin :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice work, well done.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very good result. I particularly liked that model when it came up on a wruw... Now looking even better! Well done sir.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, martinzx said:

Lovely watch Alan and a great result, you must be well pleased!

Cheers Martin :) 

I am, thank you Martin :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, PC-Magician said:

I had no idea you tinkered Alan.

Very well done.

Thanks Jon :thumbsup:

Have been a tinkerer for many years, I am still, but a lot more careful & slower. :whistle:

The only reason I decided to post this last exercise was to hopefully inspire other enthusiasts here.

With some research, basic tools, patience & enthusiasm, taking on minor tasks such as this will increase your confidence.

As your understanding & confidence grows you can move on to more demanding tasks...very rewarding!

Thank you all for your kind comments. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

I am, thank you Martin :thumbsup:

Thanks Jon :thumbsup:

Have been a tinkerer for many years, I am still, but a lot more careful & slower. :whistle:

The only reason I decided to post this last exercise was to hopefully inspire other enthusiasts here.

With some research, basic tools, patience & enthusiasm, taking on minor tasks such as this will increase your confidence.

As your understanding & confidence grows you can move on to more demanding tasks...very rewarding!

Thank you all for your kind comments. :thumbsup:

I have started the Watch Repair Course, and completed level and now on level two.

https://www.watchrepairlessons.com/

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Very good result. I particularly liked that model when it came up on a wruw... Now looking even better! Well done sir.

Thank you :thumbsup:

The one above has not been shown her before, it's very similar to this one, which I think has been posted...:hmmm9uh:

J3vLHuW.jpg

:wheelchair:

13 hours ago, Karrusel said:

Thank you :thumbsup:

The one above has not been shown her before, it's very similar to this one, which I think has been posted...:hmmm9uh:

J3vLHuW.jpg

:wheelchair:

Ah I see... with all your exquisite offerings, I must have been bedazzled.

:laughing2dw:

• Thanks 1

lovely old watch,well worth your efforts,i find it very satisfying to do sympathetic restoration such as this..

• Thanks 1

nice work alan, I wish I had the same confidence as you when you say anyone can do it , I would need far longer than I have left on this good earth to be able to handle hands, etc. with such delicacy .:biggrin:

deano

• Thanks 1

Always nice to read a post like this. I still have a feeling of great satisfaction when completing little projects. Although it has to be said magnification and abstaining from caffeine for several hours before are a must for me now :biggrin:.

Thanks for posing Alan and nicely done.. 

• Thanks 1