• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Balaton1109

Uploading images

Please bear with me, guys, and my apologies if this isn’t the correct place to be posting this. Mods, please dump it somewhere more appropriate if necessary.

I’m a newly-active, and embarrassingly stupid, member with a virtually non-existent post count and would like to start sharing images of my watches. These are all stored on my Windows 7 PC, not on TP hosting sites, and I’m wondering if direct uploading from my PC can be achieved by becoming a Gallery Member?

I have absolutely no issue with the £5 annual charge and I’ve read that “any member” can upgrade to Gallery status. Is this the case, and would it allow me to achieve what I want to do?

Many thanks for any guidance you can offer.

Regards.

16 minutes ago, Balaton1109 said:

Please bear with me, guys, and my apologies if this isn’t the correct place to be posting this. Mods, please dump it somewhere more appropriate if necessary.

I’m a newly-active, and embarrassingly stupid, member with a virtually non-existent post count and would like to start sharing images of my watches. These are all stored on my Windows 7 PC, not on TP hosting sites, and I’m wondering if direct uploading from my PC can be achieved by becoming a Gallery Member?

I have absolutely no issue with the £5 annual charge and I’ve read that “any member” can upgrade to Gallery status. Is this the case, and would it allow me to achieve what I want to do?

Many thanks for any guidance you can offer.

Regards.

@Roy one for you

@Balaton1109 Yes being a gallery member means that you can upload images to the gallery or just attach an image on your pc to the forum post. 

Many member can upgrade. 

Gallery members have an added option under the editor box to directly add images stored on their pc. 

Many thanks, Roy (and JoT). Sorry to be a nuisance, but can you please tell me where/how to upgrade, as the only potential avenue I can find is telling me I don't have permission to view that content.

This is where I regret not being tech-savvy!

Kind regards.

13 hours ago, Balaton1109 said:

Many thanks, Roy (and JoT). Sorry to be a nuisance, but can you please tell me where/how to upgrade, as the only potential avenue I can find is telling me I don't have permission to view that content.

This is where I regret not being tech-savvy!

Kind regards.

Should work now, there was a small error.