• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  

So just recently you may of noticed me posting in the classifieds and also reaching out on people's opinions on my next purchase. I didn't really take my own advice or that of the forum... But that's what makes this hobby fun! 

I've recently been promoted at work and finalised my divorce which means I'm in a position to totally re-think my collection. 

I can honestly say this is the best SOTC I've had! Great all rounders, all the watches have their own purpose. And even better yet all purchased either at a fantastic discount/price or just great value for money. 

IMG-20190615-145754.jpg

IMG-20190615-150114.jpg

Dress: Tudor Oysterdate

Diver: Steinhart OVM 39

Chrono: Longines Avigation

Beater: Seiko SKX

Edited by Diveaddiction
Added content
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lovely collection, especially like that Tudor, and great looking watch box, love the red and black colour combo.

I've had a Tudor identical to yours and liked it very much mine dated to the mid 1990's and had an acrylic crystal, has yours? I see you've got the Rolex clasp on is it a Rolex bracelet? I believe its a common upgrade and worthwhile one, as the original Tudor bracelet (which i had) requires the links to be removed by bending them open with a screwdriver and then removing and folding those still required back over, tricky to do and keep them in shape. Also the original bracelet is a very cheap affair that would be put to shame by a modern 30 quid sekonda. Nevertheless the watch itself with the Oyster case and rolex crown is very nice and indeed slimmer than its date just cousin which i liked. Its also more easily serviced so a good choice for a daily wearer.  

Edited by Nigelp

2 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

acrylic crystal, has yours? I see you've got the Rolex clasp on is it a Rolex bracelet? 

Yes that's correct Acrylic, and it has also been upgraded to a Rolex oyster Bracelet with Screw links... I spend most days in a shirt so it's ideal for under the cuff

20 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

great looking watch box

Got a great deal on the Wolf Box through Francis & Gaye I believe. 

• Like 2

Great collection! Definitely something for any occasion! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1